TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I got a sample of this in my birchbox, and I fell in love with it. I usually just use these samples as regular moisturizers, and move from one to the next. However, I found that this was perfect for my dry left elbow. Yep, just the left! Haha. I tend to lean on my left elbow a lot when I'm in bed watching TV or perusing Facebook, and it stays rough and inflamed. This cream is instantly soothing, and the skin feels so much softer and smooth. And I LOVE the way it smells! I can't put my finger on it exactly, but it's like a lemony smell that's not overwhelming.