Olivia E.
West Boylston , MA
This cream is AMAZING. I have dry and red blotchy skin on my face and I have tried so many different face moisturizers. I have found some that are ok but this one is by far the best I’ve ever tried. I will never be able to go back to using anything else. It looks thick but as soon as you put it on it feels light and refreshing. It makes my face so soft and the best part is that it gets rid of the redness. It is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. Plus since you don’t need to use a lot it will last a long time.