BY DR. JART+

A lightweight cream to moisturize the skin. This lightweight cream with the power of microcapsule ceramides hydrates the skin barrier from within, preventing chronic water loss. Dry, rough skin instantly becomes plumped with all-day, time-release moisture. It enhances the skin's natural strength and function for smoother, softer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologist tested. see more...

• I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price...3 Answers
  • Is this good for summer time for combo skin?2 Answers
  • I have acne prone, normal/combination skin. Has anyone wi...2 Answers
Sofya G.
This cream is absolutely incredible if you have dry damaged skin. I do find that it's kind of too heavy to use on my face although my skin is dry however I get really bad eczema patches on my knuckles and wrists in the winter time and this has really both minimized the occurrence of them and also has treated them. Nothing has been as effective on the eczema patches as this has been and this is very gentle and doesn't irritate the eczema patches either. Pricey to use as a hand cream but very much worth it. A little bit goes a long way
Olivia E.
West Boylston , MA
This cream is AMAZING. I have dry and red blotchy skin on my face and I have tried so many different face moisturizers. I have found some that are ok but this one is by far the best I’ve ever tried. I will never be able to go back to using anything else. It looks thick but as soon as you put it on it feels light and refreshing. It makes my face so soft and the best part is that it gets rid of the redness. It is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. Plus since you don’t need to use a lot it will last a long time.
Leeann N.
Flushing, NY
I've used this product for one week and all I can say is that I can't believe it's taken me this long to try it. This is one out of two of the only creams I've tried that actually made a difference in my skin within the first application. It has a bit of a medicinal scent like a Chinese medicine, but it isn't at all pungent like one and dissipates when it's fully absorbed. I just use a dime-size amount of it every night to cover my face, neck and chest. It's very smooth going onto the skin. Whenever I return to the bathroom, which is around an hour, my skin always looks so bright, glowy, clear and even and feels soft. I have eczema patches that get red and irritated after I cleanse and this cream gets rid of both of that within half an hour!! I definitely recommend picking this cream up. It's worth the $48 and I'd repurchase this again and again!
Katie O.
Boston, MA
My favorite moisturizer for daytime use. It's a thick, but non-greasy cream that is hydrating and soothing. It has improved the redness on my skin. I do let it settle into my skin for a few minutes before applying sunscreen and foundation. Since it is thicker, it does take a little time to fully absorb but has a nice finish, doesn't cause any pilling in my makeup, and my skin feels soft and hydrated all day.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
This is not a miracle cream, not like the super high end stuff (Sunday Riley, Drunk Elephant, etc.) I've tried, which are life changing. However, it is pretty good at getting rid of inflammation caused by my acne. I also took 1 star off because I don't think the price is worth it for the small-ish amount of product you get in the tube. Maybe I'd have more 'wow' results if I used it everyday, but since I'm on a budget, I can't afford to do that.
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I got a sample of this in my birchbox, and I fell in love with it. I usually just use these samples as regular moisturizers, and move from one to the next. However, I found that this was perfect for my dry left elbow. Yep, just the left! Haha. I tend to lean on my left elbow a lot when I'm in bed watching TV or perusing Facebook, and it stays rough and inflamed. This cream is instantly soothing, and the skin feels so much softer and smooth. And I LOVE the way it smells! I can't put my finger on it exactly, but it's like a lemony smell that's not overwhelming.
Rene B.
West Newton, MA
New HG moisturizer for winter - thick and creamy but doesn’t make me break out.  Use this at night and Water Drop in the AM. I think the Ceramidin is a bit heavy (for me personally) to use under makeup, so Water Drop is still my daytime go-to.  If you haven’t been able to find a winter night cream that’s strong enough & doesn’t cause texture/breakouts - BUY THIS.  You can thank me later.
Rachel M.
Have horribly dry skin with redness and eczema patches that’s near impossible to keep hydrated. This cream was fantastic. A little goes a long way and a dime sized amount was enough to retain moisture on my face. I noticed an improvement in my face texture in as soon as a week and was super impressed. Only downside was the smell but it doesn’t last.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I first used this product when I received a sample in a birchbox. Once that was gone I went ahead and purchased the full size.

This is a great moisturizer! I use it in the mornings as my last step. It feels thick when it comes out of the tube but goes on the skin easily and absorbs quickly! It creates a great barrier and keeps all the moisture in, definitely worth using during the cold winter months. I've noticed my skin looks plumper and has a nice glow to it after application.

I also love that it's Paraben, Sulfate, and Phthalates free!

It is on the pricer side -- currently $48 at sephora. If you can deal with the price tag I'd 100% recommend!
alexandra s.
Austin, TX
Moisture moisture moisture!!!! DR Jart KILLS IT AGAIN with a lightweight way to moisturize the skin and keep it healthy on top of your regular moisturizer. This is a great and non irritating product that super hydrates without irritating acne and was a lifesaver for me before accutane. It is beyond ideal and I would recommend this for all skin types.
Marcia M.
Has anyone broke out from using this?
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Is this a good nighttime moisturizer?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
When do you apply this? Over moisturizer and under makeup?
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price point, help me?
tasmia L.
vienna
Is this cream for a summer Day cream to heavy?

Sephora