BY DR. JART+

A lightweight cream to moisturize the skin. This lightweight cream with the power of microcapsule ceramides hydrates the skin barrier from within, preventing chronic water loss. Dry, rough skin instantly becomes plumped with all-day, time-release moisture. It enhances the skin's natural strength and function for smoother, softer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologist tested. see more...

• I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price point, ...3 Answers
  • Does this absorb quickly and can you wear it during the day? Or i...1 Answers
  • Anyone with eczema use this? How did it work for you?? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this every morning since the weather is making my skin more dry. It is very hydrating and has a pleasant scent to it. It does not leave your skin greasy or oily and it absorbs right in. It is a thick consistency but feels very lightweight once it is applied. I notice improvement with pores and fine lines. I do think it works with plumping the skin too.
Devon W.
Louisville, KY
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer for the day. My skin tends to be on the dry side due to using retinoids nightly. I also have a persistent, hereditary crease in my forehead that refused to go away until I began using this cream. It plumps up my skin so well and keeps it hydrated throughout the day. It is t greasy and soaks into my skin really well so it is perfect for wearing under makeup. It had a very light, nearly nonexistent fragrance that I would describe as a clean citrus.
Rene B.
Newton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
New HG moisturizer for winter - thick and creamy but doesn’t make me break out.  Use this at night and Water Drop in the AM. I think the Ceramidin is a bit heavy (for me personally) to use under makeup, so Water Drop is still my daytime go-to.  If you haven’t been able to find a winter night cream that’s strong enough & doesn’t cause texture/breakouts - BUY THIS.  You can thank me later.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite moisturizer! I’ve gotten a few friends hooked on this (followed by them getting hooked on the brand in general). This is a great cream; I tend to use more in the winter and less in the summer. It can take a little to soak in, depending on how dry your skin is. But it’s worth it! My skin feels great all day.
Theresa V.
Portland, OR
LOVE THIS. It is literally my holy grail skincare item. I'd tried other moisturizers before, but I had to try it out after hearing about it from one of my favorite YouTubers. I picked mine up from Sephora after trying a sample for about a week and a half, and now I'm ready to purchase my second one! It's a thicker consistency, so a little goes a long way. I take about a pea-size amount, or sometimes a little more to indulge, and pat it on my face (morning or night). It wasn't too heavy for the summer, and it keeps my skin from drying in the winter. I love, love, love it!

** The only con to this product is the packaging. My tube started to flake after a while and stick onto my hands while applying the moisturizer, but it honestly doesn't bother me that much.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way! I love how this glides on the skin leaving you feeling extra hydrated! Perfect for this cold weather. I use this after I use the liquid. Perfect combo that I'll purchase again and again. I have normal to dry skin and my fiance has oily skin and loves it as well.
Christina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample from Sephora and once I used it I bought a full size product and I use this religiously before I go to bed. My skin is not only hydrated but it’s not oily. It’s thick but soaks into the skin easily and feels so lightweight once dry.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this, i kind of used it as a spot treatment cause i want to make this product lat forever. I didnt have anymore pimples after using this every day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who gets unexpected zits.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have eczema and this is by far one of the best facial creams I have found. I love to use it year round and found that it provides my skin with exceptional moisture. It smells great and goes on smooth but it is not cheap!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore Dr Jarts Ceramiden delivers. Powerful dose of all of those moisture boosting lipids. It helps my skin seem smoother and completely refreshed and hydrated! I purchased thous at Sephora and will again
Marcia M.
Has anyone broke out from using this?
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Is this a good nighttime moisturizer?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
When do you apply this? Over moisturizer and under makeup?
tasmia L.
vienna
Is this cream for a summer Day cream to heavy?
Faith S.
Phoenix , AZ
I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price point, help me?