BY DR. JART+

A lightweight cream to moisturize the skin. This lightweight cream with the power of microcapsule ceramides hydrates the skin barrier from within, preventing chronic water loss. Dry, rough skin instantly becomes plumped with all-day, time-release moisture. It enhances the skin's natural strength and function for smoother, softer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologist tested. see more...

• I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price point, he...3 Answers
  • Does this absorb quickly and can you wear it during the day? Or is ...1 Answers
  • Anyone with eczema use this? How did it work for you?? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
MY HOLY GRAIL MOISTURIZER. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and this is the only moisturizer that actually moisturizes me and doesn't irritate my skin. This cream feels so good and soothing the second it touches your face. It also has a very pleasant light scent (scents freak my skin out too, but not this one!). It's a thick texture, but feels light on your skin and absorbs so quickly. I'm not sure what ceramidin is, but it works amazing!! I used to get dry patches all over my face all the time before this, but now I don't and it's all thanks to this product! I use this every night. You can even use it in the daytime because it doesn't leave any oily residue or finish.

I've sometimes strayed since using this, and I regretted it immediately each time. This is seriously the best moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin. Nothing else is like it. No more dry flakes, burning and itching skin, or redness! I recommend the dr jart ceramidin liquid as well.
Angela P.
Angela P.
When I first tried this product, I was not overly impressed because I normally have very dry skin and didn't feel like it was conquering my primary reason for using it, which was to combat all of my areas of dry patchiness. While trying other products, I keep finding myself coming back to this one for that reason because it really does do a good job with my excessive dryness, especially in areas like the sides of my nose where I also struggle with blackheads if using a heavy duty moisturizer. The formula is really nice, and not at all oily, so you will like this if you struggle with having dry skin that breaks out with heavy creams. I am just not crazy about the price tag....
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
I originally received this as a sample from Birchbox and thought I liked it so ended up purchasing the full size. I love the smell of this and the slight tint. It never irritated my skin, but it completely dried my skin out! For something that is supposed to help dry skin, it did the opposite when used on a daily basis. In order to use this product I had to apply a moisturizer first and then this product. I would not recommend.
Krista X.
Krista X.
If you have redness or irritation and dryness to boot, welcome to your savior. This cream is so soothing it honestly feels like the skincare equivalent of a hug from your favorite parent. It soothes redness, calms the skin, hydrates without clogging pores and keeps your skin balanced and on point all day long. For anyone struggling with redness and irritation, welcome home. Ceramidin is your family now.
Allison Z.
Allison Z.
Nashville, TN
I got a sample of this product in an ipsy box and did not realize how much it cost until i saw the miracle it was performing on my skin!!! this product clears all of my bumps on my forehead when i use it to moisturize, but whenever i use any other moisturizer i get bumps. It works wonders and also clears up all of my dry skin! i just wish it wasn't so pricey!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Durham, NC
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I switched to it from Aquabomb (which is great, and I thought was my HG until I found this). I have never used a moisturizer that moisturizers so well, without feeling heavy or greasy. This feels great under makeup, and does not make my skin look shiny. I don't think I will every stray away from this product!!
Loren H.
Loren H.
Started using this after I bought it in a gift set from Sephora and I'm in love! Honestly the smell could be better, but when paired with the sleeping mask and dermaclear water, this moisturizer is a force to be reckoned with. One of the only moisturizers that I've had that actually soaks into my skin, and gives it a noticeable hydration.
Corrine S.
Corrine S.
Milwaukee, WI
I truly love this cream. It is so soothing and hydrating but mild enough not to irritate my skin. It's a pretty heavy cream that I don't think would work well under my makeup so I only wear it at bed time, but now I look forward to bed time just to put it on! Definitely a staple in my skin routine.
Ava S.
Ava S.
This cream is my all time favorite. Each fall/winter I always come back to this. What I love about it is that fact that it's so hydrating, but not at all sticky/greasy. Whenever I put it on it just sinks right in. This cream has left my skin amazing, and I would recommend this to anyone out there.
Maria N.
Maria N.
I super love this product, when winter rolls around you always have to protect your skin and this product does hat and more. It has a light citrusy scent as well as absorbing nicely into the skin. It also pairs nicely with clean scented perfumes. I keep this in my bags always.
Marcia R.
Marcia R.
Has anyone broke out from using this?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Is this a good nighttime moisturizer?
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Loma Linda, CA
When do you apply this? Over moisturizer and under makeup?
tasmia L.
tasmia L.
vienna
Is this cream for a summer Day cream to heavy?
Faith S.
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price point, help me?