Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream

by Dr. Jart+

What it is: An intensely moisturizing cream supercharged with ceramides to strengthen the moisture barrier and shield from water and moisture loss.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination

Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Loss of firmness and elasticity

Highlighted Ingredients:

- Dr. Jart+ CeramidinComplex: 5 ceramides help to prevent water loss and plump skin with moisture

- Bifida Ferment Lysate, Beetroot and Hyaluronic Acid: Keeps skin moisturized throughout the day in harsh climates.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

What Else You Need to Know: Ceramidin Cream provides long-lasting moisture and improves the condition of an irritated skin barrier in extreme climates. For normal, dry and very dry skin experiencing dryness, itchiness, roughness and discomfort.

Suggested Usage:

- After applying toner and serum, massage a pea size amount into skin and press to fully absorb

Ingredients List:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Methyl Trimethicone, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceramide NP, Stearic Acid, Algae Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Butylene Glycol, C12-16 Alcohols, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Malt Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Throbroma Caco (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Curuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Pyracantha Fortuneana Fruit Extract, Glycerly Polymethacrylate, Cholesterol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Glucan, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-51, Raffinose, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Folic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Tromethamine, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide NS, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Ceramide EOP.

Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.

Is this good for dry skin?
I adore this crean! Have you tried it?
HooW well does this work on semi dry skin?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream!
Florencia D.
Windermere, FL
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Florencia D.
This is a good moisturizer for winter, very thick and rich in texture. I would not use it in summer for this same reason, it leaves the skin a bit shiny and heavy and it is not compatible with Florida’s humidity. Good but not great
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Liz B.
This cream was just so-so to be honest. It comes out of the tube feeling very thick and you think it’s gonna be a super strong moisturizer that’s gonna last all day but in reality, it kind of falls short. About 30min after I put it on, my skin felt dry again and I wanted to reapply. That’s not what I’m looking for in a moisturizer or cream. That’s disappointing because I usually like products from Dr Jart, just not this one.
Dilara Y.
Madison, WI
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Dilara Y.
I bought this from dr.jart’s website and they gave me 10 free sample products with that! So i have been trying these for 3 weeks and im in love! As you know i was using obagi hydrate and i like it but this ceramidin cream became my favorite! Its good for redness and if you have irritation or using acids like me this is perfect for you! Repairs and strengthens the skin barrier especially good for winter time for summer time I would prefer using at night. If you have oily skin you won’t like it. Good for dry-combo skin
Olivia H.
Milford, CT
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Olivia H.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Olivia H.
This stuff is magic. I had over exfoliated dehydrated skin and this cream saved my skin. I know it looks thick but it doesn’t feel that way on your skin. I love [product:dr-jart-ceramidin-cream]
Alejandra C.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Alejandra C.
Absolutely love this product it makes my skin feeling so moisturized without leaving a heavy feeling. It gave me a slight glow and I used the toner along with the cream. I would recommend it to others, Dr. Jart is a reliable brand.
Kate B.
Atlanta
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Kate B.
I struggle so much with dry skin and dry patches on my face year round. I’ve tried so many moisturizers and eye creams and nothing seems to keep my skin hydrated all day. This Ceramidin line from Dr. Jart is absolutely amazing and keeps me feeling moisturized all day without feeling heavy or greasy. I haven’t wanted to use anything else since I received this and will purchasing myself when I run out! 😅
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Vanessa F.
Newark
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Vanessa F.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Vanessa F.
The first time I used this moisturizer was when I got a small sample of it from a package. After trying it once, I knew I had to get the full size. I purchased the full size & haven’t put it down since! Very calming to my skin & helps heal moisture barrier. The packaging is durable, pretty and easy to use. Great for winter use!
Nesha M.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Nesha M.
This is my go to face moisturizer for colder months.Temperatures here can get frigid so its important to incorporate a moisturizer that can keep your moisture barrier in check. It leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. It is very lightweight and it absorbs nicely I use it in the morning with my sunscreen. I use at night time after applying my essence and serums to seal everything in. #beautyhaul Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream
Erika B.
Vulcan, MI
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Erika B.
This is hands down my favorite moisturizer ❤ it's expensive but totally worth it. Although it's extremely rich and creamy it's very lightweight on the skin. I love how my skin looks and feels after using it. All if the products from Dr.Jart I have tried have been top notch but this is my favorite from them. Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream 3.38 oz/ 100 mL
Han T.
Garden Grove, CA
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Cream uploaded by Han T.
Best moisturizer ever! Stop looking - this is it. The packaging is weird and toothpaste-like but at the end of the day I like it because it’s pretty sanitary and portable. The cream is super thick but it is so moisturizing and I always wake up with soft skin after putting it on. Pretty expensive for the size (got mine on Yesstyle for $32) but worth having in your routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kameron H.
Huntsville, AL
il y a un an
Caitlen T. il y a un an
There is no spf in the cicapair tiger cream