Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream

by Dr. Jart+

A lightweight cream to moisturize the skin. This lightweight cream with the power of microcapsule ceramides hydrates the skin barrier from within, preventing chronic water loss. Dry, rough skin instantly becomes plumped with all-day, time-release moisture. It enhances the skin's natural strength and function for smoother, softer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologist tested.

is this heavy on the skin ?
Kann man die auch als Make-Up Unterlage benutzen ?
Do you feel that this moisturizer makes the difference compared to moisturizers without ceramidin?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream!
Tracey D.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fortunately, I have only had to use this product once, five days in a row. It was during this brutal winter with the freezing temperatures and horrendous wind chill factor. I was stuck outside and my face was so chapped and windburned. Dr. Jart to the rescue! This ceramidin cream brought moisture back to my face and gave me protection from the harsh weather. It helped eliminate the dry, windburned, and itching feeling. I just wished I had used this on day one as a prevention instead of a treatment. Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Cheryl D.
Excellent product. No harsh scent, great for sensitive skin and leaves skin feeling soft. Great moisturize barrier.
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Karolina R.
Really nice ceramide cream. Keeps my skin healthy and hydrated. Great for winter months as it provides extra creamy barrier and protection from cold and dry weather.
Katelin R.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Katelin R.
Purchased at: YesStyle
was given a sample of this and fell in love with it after using it only once. i ordered it the next day - my skin looked so plump and moisturized after just one use! definitely a holy grail for me, makes my skin feel velvety and so hydrated. i ordered mine from YesStyle because it's much cheaper on there! awesome for dry skin, combination skin & sensitive skin!
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Natalia S.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Dr.Jart Ceramidin Cream has a thick consistency, and almost no scent. I have oily skin type, but it still worked for me. After applying this cream, my face felt a bit tacky to the touch, but it still didn’t make me more oily throughout the day, and it felt comfortable. Overall, it’s a good basic moisturizing and protecting cream for every day.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
I just switched over to this, I have been trying a lot of different moisturizers because I cannot find one that doesn’t make me break out or keeps me actually moisturized since its winter I get dry red patchy skin. This cream works really well usually I break out trying new moisturizers but I haven’t with this. My skin is really soft, and feels so great. I feel like my skin has got a little glow to it as well. I really recommend this to others I absolutely love it.
Luna S.
Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Luna S.
This has worked quite well with my skin, it is a thick consistency when it comes out but it spreads out evenly and doesn't take long to absorb into your skin. My skin is not left feeling oily after use. Sometimes I like to mix a little vitamin c powder in it before applying it. It doesn't make my skin break out and it does seem to help it feel softer.
Robin H.
Kimper, KY
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Robin H.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I am in love with this cream. It made my face feel so hydrated when it is especially feeling irritated or sensitive I can put this on and it instantly feel better. I loved every drop of it and will keep one on hand.
Crista L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Crista L.
I received a sample of this Ceramic Cream in my Allure Beauty Box. I used it over my Perricone MD VCE CCC+ Ferulic Brightening Complex 20% as a daytime moisturizer and likes the results. It sinks into the skin and quickly leaves me with a healthy glow. There doesn't seem to be a fragrance and the texture has a whipped creamy feel to it. I'd probably purchase the full size to use as my daytime moisturizer because ot isn't intense enough for my evening routine.
Mareike L.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream uploaded by Mareike L.
For a post cleanser and toner cream it's just okay. Felt more like an RX like product and wasn't something I'd purchase for a spa night in.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenny H.
Elizabethton, TN
il y a 4 mois
Din N. il y a 2 mois
Nothing is like it. I absolutely love this line of dr.jart. works amazing for my eczema and dry skin. Whenever there is a flare for me, I would exclusively use the ceramidine line only.
Sarah B.
Market weighton, Yorkshire
il y a 4 mois
Loriana V. il y a 2 mois
I have been using this cream for years. I have dry skin and this cream leaves my face very hydrated. 5 star from me!
Meruyert D.
Indianapolis, IN
il y a 6 mois
Bailey S. il y a 6 mois
I love this cream! Its super moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling so soft compared to other creams