BY DR. JART+

A highly concentrated ceramide body cream that keeps the skin hydrated and smooth while creating a protective barrier for lasting moisturization. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Uneven skintone If you want to know more…With a micro dual mixing system, active ingredients deliver nutrients to skin with enhanced adhesion and penetration. Its rich texture allows for moisture to tightly wrap skin and form a protective barrier while penetrating into the skin and densely filling in dry skin with enriched ceramides to resolve dryness and improve moisture retention. The product effectively works on skin troubles such as stretch marks, which may occur with the breakdown of the combined collagen fibers destroyed by supporting the natural synthesis of collagen and elastin. Skin renewal complex combines ingredients that strengthen the skin barrier with a visible firming effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is dermatologist tested and a safe prescription that is free of 10 harmful ingredients including parabens, talc, mineral oils, sulfate-based surfactants, tar dyes, triethanolamine, benzophenone-5, benzyl alcohol, polyacrylamide, and artificial fragrances. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all of the Dr. Jart ceramidin products, and this is no exception. It’s not as thick as the face cream, but it’s doesn’t need to be for body. You don’t need very much, so the tube lasts forever! I just wish that it came in a travel size!!
Blaine H.
Lafayette
This is a good moisturizer but I don't notice anything outstanding about it. It gets the job done and I feel like that's it. My skin isn't incredibly dry, so perhaps I've never seen it work its magic. I still like it, though!
LAUREN C.
Super creamy and hydrating! I self tan a lot, so I constantly need to keep my skin hydrated. I love that this goes on seamlessly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth! I purchased mine from Sephora!