Add a Photo

By DR. JART+
A powerful serum and cream duo to moisturize the skin. This highly effective duo works to plump and seal dry, dehydrated skin for all day moisture. It enhances the skin's natural strength and function for smoother, softer skin, and produces a beautiful, healthy glow. This set contains:- 1.0 oz Ceramidin Liquid - 0.5 oz Ceramidin Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products have been dermatologist tested.
Photos (2)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
April 27, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit
I love Dr. Jart and they hit it out of the park with this moisturizer. I have oily skin with large pores but no acne. I received a sample size of the cream and immediately purchased this set wanting to see if I liked the liquid too. Luckily for me I really do. Moisturizing oily skin is extremely important no matter how redundant that sounds. Without moisturizing you skin can actually start producing more oil to compensate. This moisturize does a excellent job of hydrating my skin without over hydrating. I only use this at night as it is too heavy for me to use during the day. I first start with a tiny amount ( half a little pinky nail) worth of the liquid and rub that in to my skin after washing a toning. I let that sit for about a minute because it is a liquid and so I am not rubbing the liquid off while applying the cream. It does absorb rather quickly which is a plus. After letting it sit I rub a even smaller amount of the cream all over my face. If you have oily skin you need to make sure that you do not use too much because it can make your skin over hydrated which will look oily. I have noticed my skin getting more hydrated, plump, ansld smoother. I will continue to buy this as long as it is made!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
June 20, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit
This is a good set to try out the famous Dr. Jart's Ceramidin skincare line. I have dry, dehydrated skin and live in a real dry environment. (Hello, Arizona!!!) I'm glad they have this in a trial size kit before you splurge for the real deal. The amount that comes with the kit is generous and enough for long usage so you'll know whether these products will work for you or not. I really like that. Because of this kit, I know that my skin does like the Ceramidin liquid real well... but loves the cream! So yay. I'd recommend this to those who are looking to see if these products will be the right fit for them.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
March 28, 2017, 6:45 a.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit
I came across this and figured I'd give it a try. My acid mantle was off kilter and I needed some hydration stat! This product worked wonders! My skin was dry and flakey and after 2 days of using the liquid and cream combo my skin was the most hydrated it's ever been. This product is phenomenal and I can't say enough good things about it! I will definitely be purchasing the full size of BOTH products!
Erin H.
Erin H.
April 21, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit
I have used these products for a week so far in conjunction and I am obsessed with them!!! I have super dry skin from my nightly tretinoin application so I need extra hydration throughout the day. I have found that the liquid and cream work together to keep your face highly moisturizer. My face did not get tight or flaky at all throughout the day. This product absorbs quickly and works with my Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer. I would highly recommend these products for anyone with super dry skin!
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
April 12, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit
The ceramidin line is epic. This is a nice introduction to the duo. I also like the size because you can travel with them fairly easily. If you've been on the fence about trying the line, do it! It's wonderful!!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
April 3, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit
Love the packaging and how it goes together. The serum is really nice and hydrating for the second step of my routine after toner. The cream following is really nice and my skin absorbs the formula.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Jan. 13, 2017, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit
This is a great introduction to Dr. Jart's Ceramidin line! It's so incredibly moisturizing and absolutely essential during the winter months. I will definitely be purchasing the full size of the ceramidin cream!
Cody W.
Cody W.
I have really sensitive skin... anyone have a reaction from the formal?
Kinga M.
Kinga M.
How good is it? Does it really work? How about using it on sensitive, sometimes even dry skin?