Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit uploaded by Amanda P.Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit uploaded by Natalie G.

BY DR. JART+

A powerful serum and cream duo to moisturize the skin. This highly effective duo works to plump and seal dry, dehydrated skin for all day moisture. It enhances the skin's natural strength and function for smoother, softer skin, and produces a beautiful, healthy glow. This set contains:- 1.0 oz Ceramidin Liquid - 0.5 oz Ceramidin Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products have been dermatologist tested. see more...

• I have really sensitive skin... anyone have a reaction from the f...2 Answers
  • How good is it? Does it really work? How about using it on sensit...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
I love Dr. Jart and they hit it out of the park with this moisturizer. I have oily skin with large pores but no acne. I received a sample size of the cream and immediately purchased this set wanting to see if I liked the liquid too. Luckily for me I really do. Moisturizing oily skin is extremely important no matter how redundant that sounds. Without moisturizing you skin can actually start producing more oil to compensate. This moisturize does a excellent job of hydrating my skin without over hydrating. I only use this at night as it is too heavy for me to use during the day. I first start with a tiny amount ( half a little pinky nail) worth of the liquid and rub that in to my skin after washing a toning. I let that sit for about a minute because it is a liquid and so I am not rubbing the liquid off while applying the cream. It does absorb rather quickly which is a plus. After letting it sit I rub a even smaller amount of the cream all over my face. If you have oily skin you need to make sure that you do not use too much because it can make your skin over hydrated which will look oily. I have noticed my skin getting more hydrated, plump, ansld smoother. I will continue to buy this as long as it is made!
Ange W.
Ange W.
I have eczema and oily skin, which, during flare-ups, combine into a contradictory mess of dry, flakey and oily "skin". I use quotation marks because it's not normal skin, but rather that weird sensitive version of skin like the kind that forms over a scrape: thin, angry looking, and can't really fend for itself yet. Anyhoo, I use this and it makes a considerable difference in helping my skin to get back on its moisture retaining feet. The serum is slightly runny and the cream is thicker (think chilled Vaseline) but both absorb into the skin really well, rather than sitting on top of it making my oily skin worse. Prior to this, Crème de la Mer was the only thing that would help. Now, I'm not saying that this set is better than the $300+ cream, but its efficacy is comparable and at a much lower price point. Now, it's the first thing I grab for a flare-up (or a much needed moisture boost) and if that doesn't work, there's always my back-up jar of La Mer.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is a good set to try out the famous Dr. Jart's Ceramidin skincare line. I have dry, dehydrated skin and live in a real dry environment. (Hello, Arizona!!!) I'm glad they have this in a trial size kit before you splurge for the real deal. The amount that comes with the kit is generous and enough for long usage so you'll know whether these products will work for you or not. I really like that. Because of this kit, I know that my skin does like the Ceramidin liquid real well... but loves the cream! So yay. I'd recommend this to those who are looking to see if these products will be the right fit for them.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
I came across this and figured I'd give it a try. My acid mantle was off kilter and I needed some hydration stat! This product worked wonders! My skin was dry and flakey and after 2 days of using the liquid and cream combo my skin was the most hydrated it's ever been. This product is phenomenal and I can't say enough good things about it! I will definitely be purchasing the full size of BOTH products!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have used these products for a week so far in conjunction and I am obsessed with them!!! I have super dry skin from my nightly tretinoin application so I need extra hydration throughout the day. I have found that the liquid and cream work together to keep your face highly moisturizer. My face did not get tight or flaky at all throughout the day. This product absorbs quickly and works with my Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer. I would highly recommend these products for anyone with super dry skin!
Chelsi L.
Chelsi L.
Stayton, OR
Love this little DUO. Love the liquid for a daytime moisturizer, and under my makeup. Leaves me skin hydrated, plumped and radiant. The cream is my favorite at night. It's extra hydrating and is super sensitive for me sensitive skin. Only complaint is the cream is in Icky packaging. It starts to flake off when it gets low and seems to crack on the edges. I hope they change the packaging. I bought this at Sephora.com
Michele M.
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
I bought this kit a few years ago and received it in the wintertime.  We had a blustery, cold season and I turned to this product for protection and moisturization.  It is wonderful together or each product separately but I have to be honest, I used the cream way more than the liquid.  I find the liquid difficult to apply without it running down your wrist.  I am glad you can find it in Sephora as separate purchases.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
I loved this kit because you can try these two before committing to a full size. I prefer the cream over the fluid, I feel like the cream really helps to moisturize and I just need more moisture than what the fluid gave me. I could see myself layering the fluid underneath other moisturizers in the winter time.
Lily D.
Lily D.
Davis, CA
I love dr. jart.  It always is my go to facial cleanser. I used it every other day because i have sensitive skin. It is great for that use. I bought it at my local sephora and it met my expectations greatly!!!! The smell is nice and a great starter for new beauty product.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Florence , KY
Super moisture locking formula that keeps my skin hydrated all day! Worth the few extra dollars on the price tag for an effective product. I'm very satisfied with this product & would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry, dehydrated skin in need of moisture.
Cody W.
Cody W.
I have really sensitive skin... anyone have a reaction from the formal?
Kinga M.
Kinga M.
How good is it? Does it really work? How about using it on sensitive, sometimes even dry skin?