Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Gel-Cream 3 oz uploaded by Nora A.Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Gel-Cream 3 oz uploaded by Krysten W.

BY DR. JART+

A hydrating and soothing gel-textured cream that contains ceramidin capsules to provide long-lasting moisture. With 85 percent moisture content, Ceramidin Gel Cream provides deep hydration with encapsulated ceramides to keep skin well hydrated for a long time. Ceramide enters into every layer of the skin, restores lipids, and supports the skin's barrier function to prevent moisture loss. Meanwhile, pytoncide and aloe vera juice soothe and hydrate the skin's surface. The refreshing cream has a rich gel texture and is ultralightweight to comfort skin immediately upon application. This product is ideal for soothing damaged and irritated skin from UV rays or for sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Ceramides are essential lipids found in the surface layer of the skin that help maintain the integrity of the skin and retain moisture. Due to aging, natural ceramide concentrations in the skin decrease over time, resulting in dry, irritated, and sensitive skin. This product is also free of mineral oils, benzophenone, talc, BHT, TEA, ethanol, animal raw materials, artificial fragrances, and avobenzone. see more...

• I know this is fantastic at combating dry skin, but I was wonderi...1 Answers
  • I have normal skin that's a little more on the dry side during th...1 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this and the cream? Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It was recommended to be by a girl at Sephora I liked the smell and texture was really nice it was cooling and extremely hydrating for my skin. A little goes a long way so the price is worth it. The product lasted me 4 months with everyday use.
Amy M.
Standish
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another favorite of mine! I use this everyday after cleansing my face. I use it around my eyes. It's such a great moisturizer and I started noticing results within the first week. I highly recommend this product for women 35 years and older.
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product after searching for something to soothe and treat my skin (mainly chin area) when it became super red and irritated as a result over exfoliation. After only a few days of using it, my skin improved significantly - about 70%. I could leave the house without feeling like I had a red beard! I love the gel texture and fresh, somewhat clinical scent the cream has, but more than anything it is hydrating and as repairative as it promises.
Nichole K.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I have dry skin, especially in the winter months, and my skin stays moisturized for the day when I use this product. I wouldn't say it is my all time favorite but I like it.
Shelby M.
Media, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am still not even really sure what to use this product for but since it has a medicine type look to it’s packaging I assumed it was for reducing inflammation in blemishes so that is what I use it for. I put it on any zit that is starting to appear right before I go to bed and in the morning the results are great! It really reduces the appearance of pimples.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Krysten W.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best for dry, cracked winter skin! If my lips are reallllly dry and I’ve exhausted all options, I’ll layer this with the serum Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Gel-Cream 3 oz
Brooke M.
It worked well. Bery soothing and clean. The squeeze packaging is terrible it falls apart and gets on your face. I bought at sephora. I havent used it during the winter months and im not aire its moisturizing enough for the dry months.
Brittney O.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product in my Birchbox. I fell in love. Even with oily skin, my skin just felt hydrated but not greasy. My skin looked better too. 10 our of 10 will purchase in the future.
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy moisture! No exaggeration this moisturizer has completely transformed my skin! Moving to Los Angeles I was not prepared for he changes my skin would go through. It became extremely dry and irritated and began breaking out heavily. I recently visited my local Sephora after a PTR cleanser irritated my skin. This girl was so informative and did not try to oversell me on things I didn't need. I left without Sunday Riley Clay cleanser and this moisturizer and she even gave me a sample of the serum that goes with it. It's been almost a week and my skin has truly transformed. The texture is almost gone and my moisture is rebuilding. So grateful for this product !
Adison S.
Sikeston, MO
I know this is fantastic at combating dry skin, but I was wondering if it combats acne too?
Yuliya A.
Mason, OH
I have normal skin that's a little more on the dry side during the winter. Is this product worth the money as a moisturizer? I usually love the Ceramidin products from Dr.Jart but they're pricey so I always want some feedback before committing. Thanks in advance!
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Is there a difference between this and the cream?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
What is this suppose to look it? I just received mine today and it’s had white chunks or flakes in it, is that normal? Someone post a pic?