Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Gel-Cream 3 oz uploaded by Nora A.

BY DR. JART+

A hydrating and soothing gel-textured cream that contains ceramidin capsules to provide long-lasting moisture. With 85 percent moisture content, Ceramidin Gel Cream provides deep hydration with encapsulated ceramides to keep skin well hydrated for a long time. Ceramide enters into every layer of the skin, restores lipids, and supports the skin's barrier function to prevent moisture loss. Meanwhile, pytoncide and aloe vera juice soothe and hydrate the skin's surface. The refreshing cream has a rich gel texture and is ultralightweight to comfort skin immediately upon application. This product is ideal for soothing damaged and irritated skin from UV rays or for sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Ceramides are essential lipids found in the surface layer of the skin that help maintain the integrity of the skin and retain moisture. Due to aging, natural ceramide concentrations in the skin decrease over time, resulting in dry, irritated, and sensitive skin. This product is also free of mineral oils, benzophenone, talc, BHT, TEA, ethanol, animal raw materials, artificial fragrances, and avobenzone. see more...

• I know this is fantastic at combating dry skin, but I was wonderi...1 Answers
  • I have normal skin that's a little more on the dry side during th...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nora A.
Nora A.
I love Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Gel Cream. I've been using it for about six months now. I was combating bad acne for a few years and needed something to restore my skin and to keep it well hydrated. I was at Sephora when I was introduced to this product. It is just what I needed for a good daily use facial moisturizer. I apply it in the morning, though it is a little thick in texture, only a few dots on the check, forehead and chin is just enough. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin but the face definitely feels happy. I use it before applying makeup too that way my skin is prepped. I've told a few friends about it and they love it just as well. Great product!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
I love this so much!! I have dehydrated/combo skin.. my skin always made me look older then I was and I just chalked it up to years of sun exposure . But my make up always looked so crappy. Talking to the girl at sephora she recommended a good moisturizer (which I hadn't been using any skin care .. terrible I know ) so I tried samples of about 4 different ones and when I used this I seen a huge improvement just after one day. I have went through about 4 or 5 tubs of this! I would definitely recommend this is everyone!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Astoria, NY
Obsessed with this product. I purchased a skin care gift set from Sephora over the holiday season and this was one of the included products. I've used it both aa a moisturizer and as a spot-treatment for extremely dry patches of skin and it's worked wonders within 24 hours. Highly recommend for dry skin!
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Great pick me up for dry skin! I'm not a fan of the jar packaging though, it's a bit unsanitary. If the packaging were a tube it would be much easier to apply. Smells good and keeps dry patches at bay. Would recommend for combination skin, great at balancing oil production.
Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
This is my current moisturizer and would remain so for a very long time. I love it. It has a gel like consistency and gets quickly absorbed into my skin. It's extremely moisturizing and has really helped my dry skin. I would definitely recommend it.
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
This moisturizer is AMAZING! It leaves your face feeling so soft and it really sinks down into your skin! It's definitely worth the price tag. I'm actually almost out and need to go purchase another.
Lexx G.
Lexx G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product does an amazing job and hydrating dry skin. It helped my face when random dry patches would appear on my skin.
Misha R.
Misha R.
Los Angeles , CA
Holy moisture! No exaggeration this moisturizer has completely transformed my skin! Moving to Los Angeles I was not prepared for he changes my skin would go through. It became extremely dry and irritated and began breaking out heavily. I recently visited my local Sephora after a PTR cleanser irritated my skin. This girl was so informative and did not try to oversell me on things I didn't need. I left without Sunday Riley Clay cleanser and this moisturizer and she even gave me a sample of the serum that goes with it. It's been almost a week and my skin has truly transformed. The texture is almost gone and my moisture is rebuilding. So grateful for this product !
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
This is the ultimate contradiction product. It is light and refreshing as a gel cream, lets hot tired skin feel cool and smooth. But it also has little bits of ceramides in it that nourish your skin with richness not generally expected in gel creams. Your skin looks hydrated, less dull, and more elastic with this. I don't use it exclusively but will continue to repurchase.
Janine C.
Janine C.
This is one of my HG moisturizers! i typically buy the regular cream and not the gel cream but both are super amazing. it leaves the skin feeling amazingly soft, hydrated, and moisturized without leaving it greasy. the gel cream is best for oily skin and combo skin, while the regular cream is great for dry skin and combo skin. it contains ceramides which aid in keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. it wears beautifully underneath makeup and a little goes a long way. it is a bit pricey but totally worth the money.
Adison S.
Adison S.
Sikeston, MO
I know this is fantastic at combating dry skin, but I was wondering if it combats acne too?
Yuliya A.
Yuliya A.
Mason, OH
I have normal skin that's a little more on the dry side during the winter. Is this product worth the money as a moisturizer? I usually love the Ceramidin products from Dr.Jart but they're pricey so I always want some feedback before committing. Thanks in advance!