Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist

by Dr. Jart+

Double layered with double layer of water layer + cream layer

Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) Xylitol is a moisturizing mist that gives moisture
to the surface of the skin and keeps the moisturizing film
of Seramyidin cream from flying

Anytime, anywhere, dry, OK! Emergency moisturizing

It is a type that is used without gas filling. It is a two-layered cream mist that emits mist without nitrogen gas.

It can be used for moisturizing
whenever and wherever you feel dryness in front of a vanity or dry airplane .
(50ml products only)

Safe to use without worrying about sensitive skin

Completion of skin irritation test ,
you can use with confidence without worrying about sensitive skin .

TIP. It is recommended that you spray it at a distance of about one palm with a fine, even spraying force.

Where can I find this? Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist
Is this a good mist for the price?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist uploaded by Leigh J.
I love this product. Dr. Jart is a popular K Beauty brand that focuses on ceramides in the skincare routine. When my face is feeling really dry and tight, I reach for this mist. It is light, non greasy, with just the right amount of hydration--even over makeup. I will definitely purchase this again.
Elmira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist uploaded by Elmira S.
I am a HUGE fan of Dr. Jart.I m in love with this! It is THE finest mist spray I've come across yet and by far the best ingredients
Catherine  X.
Deer Park, NY
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist uploaded by Catherine  X.
I love this mist just as much as the Cicapair mist. I use this one right now since it’s the dead of the winter and it’s the only time I can use creamier moisturizers. This is a great pick me up during the day when I need a refresher, and smells just as good as the cream. Unfortunately the ceramidin cream is too heavy for me but this mist is perfect for me during the cold weather. This product will last me a long time. [product:dr.-jart-ceramidin-cream-mist]
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I am a HUGE fan of Dr. Jart and I'm constantly on their Korean home site looking at all the new products they come out with. I love both their Cicapair and Ceramidin lines, and when they announced their facial mist I was hooked. Their ceramidin line is packed with ceramides which help repair and protect your moisture barrier. This mist is very light and the mist is what dreams are made of. It dispenses an even super fine mist that one spray should be enough. This is perfect for those who have dry/mature even combo skin!
Julie E.
Columbia, SC
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist uploaded by Julie E.
I'm obsessed with face mists and this one is a MUST for cold weather and I've been loving it for the past 3 months. Perfect for midday misting or as part of a morning or evening routine it will seal in moisture and help protect from cold dry windy weather. I've already bought backups!! Pro-tip: ALWAYS SHAKE before use!
Riddhi G.
Piscataway, NJ
I really enjoy this mist! It is just like the liquid version of the ceramidin cream! I love that it smells just like the gel cream! If you're sensitive to fragrance this may not be for you! It lasts a long time and the mist is super fine and leaves your skin hydrated and glowy! Love all thi g Dr Jart!!
Isabella  D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is delicious. The mist sprays out fine particles, and layers well over and under serums and moisturizers. I like to sandwich in as many thin layers of hydration as possible. This does that. I like to spray my face after makeup application and this doesn’t disturb anything. I would for sure recommend.
Fabiolla G.
Windermere, FL
I received a sample from #allurebeautybox and I loved the texture of the hydration on my face. In winter the skin is asking for more hydration.
Reina L.
Here are some ways to use Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Mist: • In your wintertime morning routine before adding sunblock • Early evening as a refreshing pick-me-up • To produce a big, fine mist, press down completely on the button • Use a roller afterwards if you have oily skin and want to reduce shininess.
Candice G.
Bloomington , CA
It feels amazing and places the skin barrier reinforcing Ceramide complex back on. I just wish their pump was a finer mist. I recently got it and will be on the lookout for a smaller better spray bottle to keep some in my lunch cooler for on the go application.