Dr. Jart+ Brightening Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask

by Dr. Jart+

An ultra-fine microfiber sheet mask that instantly brightens dull and uneven skintone. This silky, hydrating microfiber sheet mask made of soft microfiber finer than a strand of hair luxuriously delivers essential ingredients for the ultimate brightening benefits. Featuring a super silky texture, the thin material of the mask gently clings to skin for even and consistent absorption of active ingredients. Glutathione, a potent antioxidant, visibly evens out skintone and helps brighten and improve the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. A dynamic duo of proven skin-brightening ingredients, niacinamide and -bisabolol, create youthful-looking radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

I don’t have extremely sensitive skin but sheet masks are often too tacky and make me breakout. Is this sticky and has this caused breakouts for anyone?
I’m always looking for new face masks. Is this mask worth the extra money?
Is this mask recommended for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Brightening Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask!
Product Highlights
“Looooove this mask! It left my skin so bright and beautiful! It didn't overdry and was very gentle. My skin is very sensitive so it's usually hard for me to find products that work well. This definitely does and I would highly recommend it! Check it out if you haven't already!” in 8 reviews
Dr. Jart+ Brightening Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask uploaded by J. T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm a big fan of Dr. Jart+ overall & think that their sheet masks are easily some of the best out there. Dr. Jart+ Brightening Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask delivers results! For example, I just used one last night because my skin looked a little uneven color wise yesterday, wore it for 20 minutes last night and woke up today with what it promises to give- bright and even toned skin! It's remarkable how well it worked. Unlike some of the other brightening masks I've tried this one does not list Vitamin C as an ingredient which I prefer for my skin but is made up of an interesting mix- Glutathione which is a tri-peptide & Niacinamide are the main actives in it. The mask is very comfortable to wear made of an ulta fine microfiber that was soaked with serum. There was so much extra serum left in the packaging that I've put in a Ziplock to save some for later use because I liked it so much. At $9.00 it's at he higher end of prices for masks but it works; can see definite improvement- just what I was hoping for. A solid 5/5.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness
Wheeling
This was a good face mask! It definitely made me feel fresher and more confident in my skin the next day. It’s not harsh and it gives good nutrients. The brand itself has amazing facial items so it didn’t surprise me. I would definitely need to try it more than once! But the first use was great!
Oily, Combination / Redness, Dark Spots, Oily Skin
615 alfalfa lane Jonesborough TN
Love all Dr. Jart products. Always makes your face refreshed and brand new. Always keep some in stock for when I feel dry and blah. On the more expensive side but you definitely get your money worth and will not be disappointed
Dr. Jart+ Brightening Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask uploaded by Marie M.
This mask had a milky consistency essence. I left it on for 20 minutes . After the 20 minutes has passed . My face had a lot of leftover essence which I massaged it . My face did look brighter afterwards
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness
Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Jart+ Brightening Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask uploaded by Hannah O.
I love this sheet mask! It’s great for fading dark spots and creating a nice glow. It sticks onto my face easily and has a lot of product but doesn’t drip or create a mess.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Randolph , MA
These are just fine. I think they do what they are supposed to do. The masks themselves fit nicely onto my face, and i feel like there is a good amount of product on them. I didn't find that they slip off the same way some other sheet masks do. I would purchase again.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Mexico City
i really love this mask, it gives a natural brightening glow, it really is so good i though it was and it is, ill put the instructions in other color because i coukdnt use it my firts time. Its gentle in touch with the skin and it really do their job i recommend dr jarts masks if youre looking for good and sensible masks
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Sensitivity
Washington
I was not a fan of this mask. It really irritated my skin! I think it was super harsh (an I don't even have sensitive skin!). I was super bummed about this mask because I heard good things about it and really wanted to like it. Dr. Jart+ Brightening Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask
Dry / Blackheads, Sun Damage, Dark Spots
Kitchener, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Feels sooo nice 🙌🏻. Its insanely soft and silky, and the serum is a nice cool gel that feels amazing 😍. Its definitely high quality and feels much better than a cheap sheet mask. My skin was noticably brighter afterwards. Skin tone is brighter and glowing. With continued use i can see this really helping dark spots and pigmentation. I wish i could buy the serum in a bottle as well! It absorbs into the skin nicely and its only a little tacky. My skin was sensitive the day i used this and it didnt irritate whatsoever. The mask also fits really nicely and hugs my face. Id def get it again and reccommend others to give it a try too!
Oily / Large Pores, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Glendale, AZ
Totally worth the splurge! Needed something to banish some of the redness from past acne so I used this the day before an event. Worked beautifully! The Dr. Jart+ masks have so much serum I was able to apply what was left over in the bag another 2 nights and on the back of my hands. It’s a milky colored serum so I was a little surprised but it does the trick and is very nourishing.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness