2 colors available

BY DR. JART+

A gel-textured sheet mask designed to maximize absorption of active ingredients and brighten skin. Brightening Infusion Hydrogel Mask moisturizes and brightens while improving complexion and skin texture. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, it improves dark circles, dullness, dark spots, and uneven skintone. It has excellent adhesion that adheres to skin tightly without dripping off, maximizes absorption of active ingredients, and features an immediate cooling effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product does not contain phenoxyethanol, benzophenone, triclosan, thymol, diazolidinyl urea, isopropyl alcohol, mineral oil, or cyclomethicone. see more...

• Are these ok for someone with sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • I just received one as a gift and have read some reviews online ......1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Saint Clair, MO
Oh my, oh my! I think this is the best sheet mask I have ever used. My face looked amazing right after taking off the mask. The next morning was skin was glowing and my skin was basically flawless. It improved my uneven skin tone, improved the dullness of my skin, and helped my dark circles. Great mask for people with extremely dry and sensitive skin. The mask states it has excellent adhesion, which I don’t agree with. I had to lie down and then it was still slightly moving but nothing too annoying.
Avery Y.
Avery Y.
Honolulu, HI
Impulse buy at Sephora checkout. I use masks (Tony Moly, SKII, IOPE, etc) all the time - specifically the gel masks or the GlamGlo when flying. The price, brand reputation and cost do not justify this mask. It does not fit well nor does sit sit well (on a clean, towel dried face). I had to lay down and constantly adjust it - after 10 minutes gave it up as a waste of time and threw it away. Did it really have an effect - not too much. There was some hydration but nothing to write home about.
Lexx R.
Lexx R.
Waldorf, MD
This mask is great for a quick pick me up. I'm not a huge fan of paper masks but this one was bearable. I like to pop it in the fridge for a nice cooling effect and then rub in the excess product. Its definitely slippery so its best to lay down while using it. It has a light fragrance so if your sensitive to smells you might not like it but its a really great hydrating mask.
Jilienne B.
Jilienne B.
baltimore, MD
These feel sooo hood on your face. I was babysitting my nephew overnight this summer and the sun was making my skin feel so worn out so i out one of these on. My nephew thought it was hilarious and wanted to use one so bad lol i let him put a little of the gel on his cheeks and he loved it as much as i do. It just feels so nice and soothing. Love it.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Tried this today. Very strange feeling at first. It is a 2 piece mask that is covered in a gel. You put in in for about 30 min then remove. The gel left on your face you are supposed to rub in. It made my skin feel soft. I'm not sure about the brightening effect. I guess I will see tomorrow after I apply makeup
Lizzie P.
Lizzie P.
I received this product in a Birchbox and fell in love. It was very easy to apply to my face, some masks don't fit right for me and may end up in my eye even countless of times trying to fix it. I loved hos my face felt so soft afterward and it didn't leave my skin feeling tacky. Definitely worth the money!
Cathlyn R.
Cathlyn R.
Such a great mask! I bought mine at Sephora for around 8$ , one time sheet mask. I usually wear one every Saturday and I have dry skin. This has really helped me a lot with my dry skin problem. The only thing I have to say is I wish it was a little cheaper 8$ to throw away after gets expensive
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
I love Dr. Jart+, so buying this mask was a no brainer. Not disappointed at all! After having a baby my skin went a little dull. I just thought why not try this mask, my skin hasn't looked so bright ! it was my first time using it and i will use it again! I would definitely recommend!
Tara M.
Tara M.
I like the fit and feel of this mask but it left me with a few pimples on my face. Slightly too intense for me as it laptop if you tiny bumps on my cheeks. I do like the feel of the mask and it doesn't fall off my face like other masks but probably wouldnt use again due to the spots
brittany f.
brittany f.
I thought this was a great product! it definitely brightened my skin tone, and made me feel that my face was glowing! i bought it online, and it wasn't too expensive. it was effective and satisfying. I would recommend it to others if they want a touch up of beauty on their face!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Are these ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Janice L.
Janice L.
I just received one as a gift and have read some reviews online ... Does it really make a difference? I have acne prone more oily combo skin....would it cause a break out?