BY DR. JART+

A gel-textured sheet mask designed to maximize absorption of active ingredients and brighten skin. Brightening Infusion Hydrogel Mask moisturizes and brightens while improving complexion and skin texture. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, it improves dark circles, dullness, dark spots, and uneven skintone. It has excellent adhesion that adheres to skin tightly without dripping off, maximizes absorption of active ingredients, and features an immediate cooling effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product does not contain phenoxyethanol, benzophenone, triclosan, thymol, diazolidinyl urea, isopropyl alcohol, mineral oil, or cyclomethicone. see more...

• Are these ok for someone with sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • I just received one as a gift and have read some reviews ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Does it give you a glow?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Oh my, oh my! I think this is the best sheet mask I have ever used. My face looked amazing right after taking off the mask. The next morning was skin was glowing and my skin was basically flawless. It improved my uneven skin tone, improved the dullness of my skin, and helped my dark circles. Great mask for people with extremely dry and sensitive skin. The mask states it has excellent adhesion, which I don’t agree with. I had to lie down and then it was still slightly moving but nothing too annoying. " in 12 reviews
Tricia W.
Rome, GA
Review for: 1 X Single-Use Mask more...
This was a gift from my husband for Valentine's day so I had never tried these before. At first, I had a hard time getting this mask to stick to my face well. It seemed that there was a lot of slippage and it didn't seem like there was a ton of product on it, which was disappointing considering the cost for 1x use. I wore it for probably 20-25 minutes, readjusting pretty frequently to keep the bottom half in place. I wasn't super optimistic at this point. However, when I took it off and massaged the remaining product into my skin, I was very impressed with the results. My skin looked brighter, firmer, and significantly more hydrated. The product absorbed well and felt clean afterwards so I am thoroughly pleased with this mask. I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 because of the slippage issues but I will definitely use these again!
Christina F.
This mask feels great and seems to be of good quality. As far as effectiveness, I really didn't notice any immediate brightening effects after using this. Overall I think most sheet masks are more used for the experience and that there are very few that actually give you results after just one use. I would probably purchase this again but not because I think it actually made a huge difference in the brightness of my skin
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
Review for: 1 X Single-Use Mask more...
I love Dr. jart+ sheet masks overall. This was my first time using this Brightening Infusion one. It felt really nice and it was a good addition to my Friday night pampering session but I’m not sure I would purchase this one again since I have other favorites I like far more. I have dry combo skin
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I enjoyed this mask so much! It made such a difference especially because my skin is changing due to the weather changing! Due to the weather, and also my pregnancy I noticed I get a lot of dark spots and dry spots. This mask definitely made a significant difference and after I also felt like my skin was tighter and more bright! Dr jart's mask are more on the expensive side, but they help your skin's problem!
Samantha N.
Loganville , GA
I love these masks. They’re a little pricey but they work wonders. This one hydrated my skin so well. My skin is VERY dry, particularly in the winter and this is going to save it in the harsh cold weather!
Alexa W.
Port Crane, NY
Review for: 1 X Single-Use Mask more...
I love face masks. They are my favorite thing and this one felt so good on my skin. I got it from Sephora it was just something quick I saw when I was checking out and figured why not give it a try. I would definitely buy it again.
Alyssa K.
Austin
Review for: 1 X Single-Use Mask more...
I exfoliate pretty often, but I love a good brightening pick me up from time to time, especially before a big event. This is my absolute go-to brightening mask before pictures, events, or anything else when I want to look my best.
Chrissy F.
OTTUMWA, IA
This thing made my face feel fabulous!! I love face masks and this is definitely one of my favorites. I plan on purchasing one of these at least once a month. The texture of my skin is so smooth and soft!!!  They are a bit pricey but well worth the money!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love K-beauty and am so happy Sephora has a section just for this! My favorite are the masks so I am always trying new ones. This brightening sheet mask from Dr. Jart is amazing! After using, my skin looked like I spent the day at the spa! It was smooth, soft and definitely looked brighter. I highly recommend this mask and will continue using it regularly!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
This was okay. Not really sure if I would purchase it again. I didn't see that much of a difference in my skin with this. And other masks I usually do but this kind of fell short with me
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Are these ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Janice L.
I just received one as a gift and have read some reviews online ... Does it really make a difference? I have acne prone more oily combo skin....would it cause a break out?
Kiara L.
Downey
Has anyone tried this? Does it give you a glow?