BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening two-step rubber mask that facilitates the delivery of actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skintone- The appearance of scarsIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to brighten and correct uneven skintone. The rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for more thorough penetration to visibly improve the appearance of the skin's complexion. The rubber mask, derived from algae, reacts with calcium and lowers skin's temperature to cool and calm. Lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. A vitamin complex brightens and revitalizes the look of skin with vitamins A, B, C, and E and support natural collagen synthesis. Brown Seaweed featuring laminaria japonica and undaria pinnatifida extract improves the look of dullness for more radiant, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Memphis, TN
I have super sensitive and break out prone skin. I am a product junkie in addition to being a long time and constant dermatologist patient. I LOVE the rubber masks. I always do a peel prior to doing a mask so that the mask product can really sink into my skin (I recommend the Dr Jart milk peel - I love Dr. Jart). The pomade you put on your face prior to lying the rubber mask on your face is awesome - it's not super heavy like a cream, but it'll give a wonderful glow. I always leave the mask on as long as possible - I've found that I see more effect the longer I leave it on. Once I take it off, I rub the pomade into my skin. It gives a wonderful glow (if that's what your after!). Instantly brightens my face and dark spots/acne spots.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
OMG, i love this fabulous product! I tried this mask for the first time earlier today and it is going to become a regular part of my beauty routine. Its been really hot lately so I put the ampoule (little container of liquid) portion of the mask in my refridgerator to chill for about 5-10 minutes ahead of time, and the mask had an amazing cooling and soothing effect. I wasnt careful enough opening the package and the mask ripped a little bit, but I love that you can leave this on for so long, and my skin looked amazingly dewey and bright immediately afterwards. Its rare for me to see a noticable difference immediately but I did. I'm planning on adding it once a week to my routiene now... I recommend this brand so much.. Great price too compared to other face masks, i buy 3 of them, one for me and other for my clients, because i am a Pro Mua and Cosmetician too.. Wow..
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
to be honest, i bought this mask because of the creepy baby on the packaging! I ended up totally loving it, and while I didn't see an immediate improvement to my skin, it did feel softer after the application. theres a bit of a learning curve with this mask but once its on, it stays on and doesnt slide around. a little pricey but I guess its a gimmicky thing
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
The mask itself is so cool very different definitely makes you look like a serial killer when you're wearing it but it feels good I just didn't notice any results once I did the mask and it's quite pricey for a sheet mask
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I am a fan of face masks but this one makes me laugh. The material feels strange on my face. I am not sure that it does much for my face. Or at least it does not feel like that to me. Maybe the one I got was not meant for my skin type. I am not sure, either way I do love the brand just not this product.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this mask. Its a very cool concept. I have to honestly say it left my skin looking plumped and brighter almost instantly. The mask had a cooling effect and It didn't leave my skin sticky afterwards. Its 12 bucks for one so a little pricey. I do see myself buying it again soon though.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I am really conflicted about this mask it feels great and does brighten the skin and moisturize my skin. I don't really love the price though and it's a bit messy. I think this will be a once in a while sort of thing for me . I think there are other masks that are just as effective but cost less.
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
I was excited yet scared of this mask however I bought it anyway and once you get over the initial fear of a "rubber" mask on your face; it's actually quite amazing. I wish they'd make them for smaller faces however it was a great experience and my skin felt amazing.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I wanted to try because this look like a cool new way for a face mask. I liked the packaging but the product didn't meet my expectations I was hoping that my skin would have a different texture than it did. I don't think I would buy again
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
The only thing I didn't like about this mask was the smell of the actual rubber it was very off putting. I think it was effective I think for the price I wish there was a little bit more but overall this was a good mask!
Kimberly e.
Kimberly e.
Is this actually worth trying?
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
A rubber mask. Hmm. Does this work good? I'm curious lol
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Where can you purchase these?
samantha t.
samantha t.
What is this good for?
Kadi D.
Kadi D.
It looks so funny and silly where can I buy it and for how much??