BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening two-step rubber mask that facilitates the delivery of actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skintone- The appearance of scarsIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to brighten and correct uneven skintone. The rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for more thorough penetration to visibly improve the appearance of the skin's complexion. The rubber mask, derived from algae, reacts with calcium and lowers skin's temperature to cool and calm. Lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. A vitamin complex brightens and revitalizes the look of skin with vitamins A, B, C, and E and support natural collagen synthesis. Brown Seaweed featuring laminaria japonica and undaria pinnatifida extract improves the look of dullness for more radiant, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Suki L.
Austin, TX
I love the masks from them! They fit my face perfectly! I use this when I travel by planes. The mask is not too big nor small! The smell is unbelievable good! The next day when I wake up, I always have hydrated, smooth, and soft skin! I definitely think the prize is perfect. I would also recommend their brand products to everyone
Lauren R.
Honestly, I'm still totally on the fence as to whether sheet masks work at all.  But this one is the most fun I have ever tried - I felt like the rubber helped the product absorb way more than with the usual paper ones, and it stayed on better too. My skin felt nice afterwards, so for the possible benefits and nice experience I'd definitely try this one again.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Not going to lie, this mask was one of the most weird I have ever tried. It’s nothing like a sheet mask. This mask is a bit firmer and has two parts to it. I have sensitive skin and it’s worked fine with me, I felt it brightened my skin a bit.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This mask is a little pricey but I think it is great for one time use. It is definitely cheaper than going to the salon. Every time I use it my skin comes off feeling a lot brighter than before and it feels super soft. I do notice that it is a lot brighter than before after I use it. I would definitely buy this again. I probably recommend us to do at least once a month
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This is my new fave! I had a baby a year ago and my melisma is fading this mask basically got rid of the last of it(dark spots) I love it! I want to try them all now! It was $12 from Sephora.
Leah M.
Roanoke
Another great mask by Dr. Jart+! If you’re looking to try something new, this is it! I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I love it! Left my skin so bright and moisturized! I was in shock. I would recommend this to anyone.
Yoselin P.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is a really great brightening face mask for a spa day at home. I love that it lightens my complexion just a tad so that my hyperpigmentation doesn't look so strong on my face. Of course the rubber mask is a little weird, but I get such a kick out of it. There's also other face masks in the line that target different concerns.
Hayley K.
Jersey City , NJ
I think this product is more kitschy than actually beneficial. I purchased this out of curiosity and wasn’t impressed. It didn’t do anything except feel cold on my face. Not a product I would buy again.
Ada K.
These masks were so fun to try. This bright lover mask had a nice smell to it and wasn't difficult to apply. But be careful when removing the rubber mask from the packaging. My sister ripped her mask and it kind of ruins the experience. It was a fun mask to try but I think the hydrating and anti aging ones were the best.
VAL V.
Just had to snap this pic, as I am about to do this today 💆🏻‍♀️🧖🏻‍♀️😅 These masks are 💣.com. If you haven’t tried Dr. Jart..!!!! Why?! Go! Get yourself a mask and enjoy!
How can I order this product
Kimberly e.
Is this actually worth trying?
Jessica S.
Where can you purchase these?
Ashleigh H.