Dr. Jart+ Bright Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Khadijah B.Dr. Jart+ Bright Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by melissa k.Dr. Jart+ Bright Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by melissa k.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening two-step rubber mask that facilitates the delivery of actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skintone- The appearance of scarsIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to brighten and correct uneven skintone. The rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for more thorough penetration to visibly improve the appearance of the skin's complexion. The rubber mask, derived from algae, reacts with calcium and lowers skin's temperature to cool and calm. Lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. A vitamin complex brightens and revitalizes the look of skin with vitamins A, B, C, and E and support natural collagen synthesis. Brown Seaweed featuring laminaria japonica and undaria pinnatifida extract improves the look of dullness for more radiant, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Dixie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask, it hydrates well and it stays in place while wearing it. The price point is affordable and when a mask works to leave your skin super soft, plump, and make up ready why not.... I say give it a try because it helped my skin look and feel better after the first use.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is a little pricey but I think it is great for one time use. It is definitely cheaper than going to the salon. Every time I use it my skin comes off feeling a lot brighter than before and it feels super soft. I do notice that it is a lot brighter than before after I use it. I would definitely buy this again. I probably recommend us to do at least once a month
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely hate these masks! I was looking for something intensely hydrating, as these promise to be, and found myself covered in this sticky, tacky, gel that my skin REFUSED to absorb fully. I love sheet masks and mask about 3-5 times weekly— I'm well aware of how they work, prestige brand or not, this just felt disgusting. I needed to wash my face after using this.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These rubber masks look so strange but feel so great on your skin. I don’t see too much more of a difference when I use them compared to their other line but Dr. Jarts products I swear by !
Yoselin P.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is a really great brightening face mask for a spa day at home. I love that it lightens my complexion just a tad so that my hyperpigmentation doesn't look so strong on my face. Of course the rubber mask is a little weird, but I get such a kick out of it. There's also other face masks in the line that target different concerns.
melissa k.
Glendale, NY
this mask was amazing. i️ could instantly feel my skin tingle and absorb lotion. i️ kept it on for 45 minutes and instantly saw a glow even after all of the lotion was massaged into my skin. i️ would definitely buy again and will 10000% try the other ones as well.
Ada K.
Maspeth
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks were so fun to try. This bright lover mask had a nice smell to it and wasn't difficult to apply. But be careful when removing the rubber mask from the packaging. My sister ripped her mask and it kind of ruins the experience. It was a fun mask to try but I think the hydrating and anti aging ones were the best.
Rio B.
Newton Center, MA
Immediate results - my face was so bright and smooth after I applied this mask! My pores were minimized and most of my redness was gone. I loved the feeling of the mask while on, it felt cool and tingly, and it left my skin smooth after use. It is a bit pricey but I really enjoyed this mask.
Lily S.
I really love this mask because of the texture of the actual mask itself. It says on so well and it makes my skin feel so bright and refreshed after using it. The little ampoule pack is really nice so I can put it wherever I feel needs more/less. 10/10 would recommend
❤️Sabrina❤️ M.
New York
I really wanted to try this mask so I got it from Sephora. I love masking. I tried the brightening one wanna try the other ones too. It’s a little pricier compared to some other masks but still not bad. It’s a good pampering day treat for your skin! 😁
Kimberly e.
Is this actually worth trying?
Jessica S.
Where can you purchase these?
How can I order this product
Ashleigh H.
A rubber mask. Hmm. Does this work good? I'm curious lol
christine f.
Would love some more feedback on this mask. Is it easy to use and do you see the results at all?