Dr. Jart+ Blackhead Master Patch

by Dr. Jart+

A two-step step blackhead nose treatment featuring coral powder, sage, and tea tree extract. These powerful yet gentle blackhead nose patches instantly remove blackheads and unclog pores while tightening and cleansing. Complete with a dry patch and wet patch for anytime, anywhere use, this two-step system features optimal pore-purifying benefits for clear, healthy-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and free of phenoxyethanol, benzophenone, triclosan, thymol, diazolidinyl urea, isopropyl alcohol, mineral oil, and cyclomethicone.

Does this actually work? Does all of your black heads get pulled out???
Its seems this is a 50/50 on likes and dislikes.. Some say it works well. Others say is just like drugstore? My daughter gets blackheads on her nose, near her mouth corner and in her ears! Yes ears.. Do you think I could cut this up to fit? Or can you suggest a product I could use on her face and ears. I have tried toner, creams.. Even extractions but they come back...
Are these more effective than nose strips just because is covers the whole face or is it actually overall more effective?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Blackhead Master Patch!
Seattle, WA
I do a ton of research when it comes to masks and this one is one of my favorites! It's gentle, it's effective and really it does what it says it will. I would def recommend it to anyone who has just started using masks as it is very gentle! I would buy it again for sure
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I think it did an alright job. I don't think you need to spend this much money on a nose patch any generic brand would do. It's pricey and isn't a good value. Personally, for me, it didn't take out much gunk off my nose and my peel off mask does a better job and is more satisfying.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Tempe, AZ
Great product! I love masks and skincare is so important! This product really helps with black heads and leaves my face looking clear as can be! It’s a good product for the price i recommend checking it out!
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
I wanted to try dr jart because i heard great things bht this really didnt help my blackheads. Maybe i did it wrong but i saw no change at all. Not recommending this product
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines
worcester , MA
A little while ago I ordered a package of about 7 different dr. Jart masks and the pore strip was included in it. I have oily skin that is very prone to blackheads especially on my nose. I’ve struggled with it since my early teens and have tried so many different brands of pore strips and techniques to remove them with not much luck. I gave the dr. Jart one a try and oh my god! So many blackheads came out! I was shook and pleasantly surprised because I did not have high hopes for this. After I saw the results I immediately went to the Sephora website and ordered the package of them. The package comes with 5 strips, averaging 7 dollars per strip but it is a two step process and works very well so it’s definitely worth the money! This honestly made my day!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity
New York City
I like that this comes with two steps - once you remove the first strip that’s the one that actually gets rid of your black heads, you put on the cooling and hydrating second strip which is basically like a k-beauty mask just for your nose! I like these but you really need to make sure you’re peeling them off the right way otherwise nothing will come off!
Bronx, NY
Very easy to use and results right away. Like most pore strips it helps with black heads and impurities on and around the nose. The difference is the moisturizing strip that comes as the 2nd step after the initial pore strip. Love it and definitely will buy again.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Coffeyville , KS
I personally love the dr.jart products ive used in the past including the blackhead patch i didnt give it 5 stars because it didnt stick to my skin as well as i thought which caused it not to adhere to as many of the black and whiteheads but when i used it, it did remove many
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Sutter Creek
My husband and I both love these! Seem to do a better job than previous brands I have tried and I chalk it up to the double step system they have invented! They do not hurt when you pull them off and then they have the wonderful gel afterwards to soothe your skin! Would recommend!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...