BY DR. JART+ #53 in Skin Care Tools

A two-step step blackhead nose treatment featuring coral powder, sage, and tea tree extract. These powerful yet gentle blackhead nose patches instantly remove blackheads and unclog pores while tightening and cleansing. Complete with a dry patch and wet patch for anytime, anywhere use, this two-step system features optimal pore-purifying benefits for clear, healthy-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and free of phenoxyethanol, benzophenone, triclosan, thymol, diazolidinyl urea, isopropyl alcohol, mineral oil, and cyclomethicone. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica L.
Auburn
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Blackhead Master Patch 1 x Single Use 2-Step Patches more...
A little while ago I ordered a package of about 7 different dr. Jart masks and the pore strip was included in it. I have oily skin that is very prone to blackheads especially on my nose. I’ve struggled with it since my early teens and have tried so many different brands of pore strips and techniques to remove them with not much luck. I gave the dr. Jart one a try and oh my god! So many blackheads came out! I was shook and pleasantly surprised because I did not have high hopes for this. After I saw the results I immediately went to the Sephora website and ordered the package of them. The package comes with 5 strips, averaging 7 dollars per strip but it is a two step process and works very well so it’s definitely worth the money! This honestly made my day!
Riva K.
Scranton, Pa
I love these patches. I usually use these at night before I go to bed when a huge pimple has shown up, I leave it over night and then wake up and the pimple is reduced!
Autumn R.
My friend bought me some Dr. Jart+ products as a gift for Christmas last year and I love them! Even though they are quite pricey, the quality and effectiveness is so worth it! All my friends use these products because they are absolutely amazing! Great packaging and great skincare!
Meg M.
Huntington Beach, CA
I think these work well. They are strong enough that they actually do remove blackheads but they're sensitive enough that they don't irritate my skin. This is a pricey brand, so keep that in mind, but I think it's worth paying a little more money because of the results.
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
I do a ton of research when it comes to masks and this one is one of my favorites! It's gentle, it's effective and really it does what it says it will. I would def recommend it to anyone who has just started using masks as it is very gentle! I would buy it again for sure
Angela M.
Stuart, FL
Awesome product! I bought this on a whim and so happy I did. Definitely help with my blackheads. A little pricier then similar ones but worth the price. It didn’t feel harsh at all and have recommended this to my friends.
Sonya N.
I think it did an alright job. I don't think you need to spend this much money on a nose patch any generic brand would do. It's pricey and isn't a good value. Personally, for me, it didn't take out much gunk off my nose and my peel off mask does a better job and is more satisfying.
shelby z.
Norman , OK
Great product! I love masks and skincare is so important! This product really helps with black heads and leaves my face looking clear as can be! It’s a good product for the price i recommend checking it out!
Hailee S.
Virginia Beach
I actually really liked this! I usually get blackhead more then I get pimples and they are pesky little things, but this helped a lot I would really recommend it to anyone looking to get those blackheads off !
Paula N.
East Orange, NJ
This is my favorite pore strip! These guys rip out majority of what's hiding in your clogged pores. I also love the additional serum nose strip added to seal up your pores.
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
Are these more effective than nose strips just because is covers the whole face or is it actually overall more effective?
Sephora  H.
I could really use one of these because blackheads is one of my major problems, but again is it worth the price? the stuff seems incredible but you have to leave it because of the price.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Its seems this is a 50/50 on likes and dislikes.. Some say it works well. Others say is just like drugstore? My daughter gets blackheads on her nose, near her mouth corner and in her ears! Yes ears.. Do you think I could cut this up to fit? Or can you suggest a product I could use on her face and ears. I have tried toner, creams.. Even extractions but they come back...