Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Pore Penetrator 1 oz

by Dr. Jart+

A one-step treatment that reduces black heads and dissolves debris while controlling excess oil. This simple, one-step treatment instantly dissolves impurities and helps reduce blackheads while controlling excess oil, leaving skin squeaky clean. The herbal-extracted Pore Care Solution refines and tightens enlarged pores, and works to remove dead skin cells that cause blockage. Rich in regenerative botanical actives that work to moisturize and soothe, this product is safe for delicate and dry skins. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Is this like a toner? Or can I spray it before makeup? Just not sure when to use it for best results or how often
I likeeeee It products
Does it work well for diminishing pore size or is it more for eliminating blackheads?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Pore Penetrator 1 oz!
This is an amazing product! I use it about two to three times a week. I am extremely prone to black and whiteheads this product works wonders! I've tried pore strips, glamglow, and many other masks... This is by far the best product. It's gentle yet provides you with results!
Dallas, TX
Expensive yes but well worth it!! My pores have definitely minimized since using this miracle item. I have recommended this to all my family and friends, no disappointments!! Woohoo!!
Corp Christi, TX
I have very oily acne prone skin that gets inflamed often. This product works wonders for clearing out my blackheads and taming the inflammation areas.
Sayville, NY
This is a very good product. I think it is a little pricey but you do get a lot of bang for your buck. I think it is still a good purchase.
I love this and I use it on my boyfriend too lol It does exactly what it say it will so, while leaving ur skin feeling clean an smooth.
Was not impressed! Don't get it anywhere where it could wash near your lips, they will be numb! Doesn't seem to do anything at all.
Mendenhall, MS
I cannot explain my absolute love for this enough! I have very large, open pores. They are very noticeable. This really helps.
Yonkers, NY
It’s really really good! Your face feels like new and super clean, it have black charcoal which is amazing for your skin
Perfect for skin with imperfections or dilated pore, does a little Matt effect on oily skin but, in mine point of view is a better thing. I recommend this especially for mist or oily completion skin