Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Pore Penetrator 1 oz

by Dr. Jart+

A one-step treatment that reduces black heads and dissolves debris while controlling excess oil. This simple, one-step treatment instantly dissolves impurities and helps reduce blackheads while controlling excess oil, leaving skin squeaky clean. The herbal-extracted Pore Care Solution refines and tightens enlarged pores, and works to remove dead skin cells that cause blockage. Rich in regenerative botanical actives that work to moisturize and soothe, this product is safe for delicate and dry skins. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Is this like a toner? Or can I spray it before makeup? Just not sure when to use it for best results or how often
I likeeeee It products
Does it work well for diminishing pore size or is it more for eliminating blackheads?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Pore Penetrator 1 oz!
Cumming , GA
Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Pore Penetrator 1 oz uploaded by Lisa W.
A targeted pore-refining treatment Helps instantly dissolve impurities & reduce blackheads while controlling excess oil Formulated with herbal-extracts that refine & shrink enlarged pores Eliminates dead skin cells that cause blockage Rich in regenerative botanical actives that hydrate & soothe skin Leaves skin perfectly clean & clear Safe for delicate & dry skins. I thought the product w’s mediocre at best.
Brooklyn
You can literally see a difference after the first use. I have received this in several birchbox and every time I get it i am so excited. The results are amazing! A little pricey and small but you only need a little. I would recommend it for anyone that has areas that they want to target not for the full face.
1,944 reviews
This is a miracle! I have black heads that creep up on my skin and look awful. the Dr. Jart pore penetrator is the only product I found that really works with out doing any harm. It makes my face look and feel clean while tightening my pores. I think everyone should use this a few times a week. Influenster should include a sample of this in a beauty voxbox!
Miracle goo. I'm prone to blackheads on my nose and chin and I used to use pore strips but I felt that they were just a temporary solution and left my pore more open to harboring oil and gunk. I started off using it twice a week but after a few weeks I found less and less blackheads, and therefore had less and less reason to use it. Now I use it once or twice a month for maintenance. Slater on, let it set (about 10 minutes), then massage it until it gets gritty and beads up. Rinse, dry, and you're on your way! Smells like orange juice.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product leaves my face feeling clean and soft. While it doesn't completely remove all blackheads. With regular use, it does help to keep your pores smaller, cleaner and helps reduce the crop up of new blackheads.
For me a person with acne issues I have tried everything and nothing helped until I found the right kind of cleanser. The Dr Jart pore penetrator is the best it cleans my skin tightens my pores and gets rid of black heads. It leaves my skin clean and ready for treatment! Love this!
San Rafael, CA
This stuff is really amazing! I'm falling in love with so many Dr. Jart products lately and this is my new must have for pores and summer time oil control. Easy to use, not harsh and very effective. There are also no irritants in this formula as well.
Brooklyn , NY
I am slightly obsessed with Dr.Jart products and this is no exception! I used to love using pore strips but I realized they were definitely starting to mess with my skin. Using this miracle mask is like a pore strip but with out the harmful tearing of the skin at the end!
Yonkers, NY
I have this! Great product! You don't need to do it every night. I do it usually once a week or maybe twice. I only use it for my blackheads around my nose where it increases and chin. Does a great job...better than any scrubs or cleansers out there!
Got a sample from Sephora and its great on your pores and for all the little blackheads. Totally recommend! A little goes a long way for the price so its well worth it.