Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm

by Dr. Jart+

#17 in BB Cream

A purifying face cream that provides age defense, and hides uneven skintone and blemishes.
What it is formulated to do:
- Botanical Formula to purify and calm blemish prone or sensitive skin while also combating dark spots and pollutants for an enhanced radiance
- Features SPF 25 sun protection
- Comes in one universal shade
Perfect and protect skin instantly with this all-in-one multifunctional Beauty Balm. This triple-action formula naturally covers blemishes and uneven skintone, and contains botanical actives to purify and calm blemish-prone or irritated skin. Arbutin works to erase unwanted dark spots, while caviar extract and antioxidants protect skin from inner and outer pollutants for an enhanced radiance. Lightweight with sunscreen protection for simple, one-step neutralizing coverage, this soothing cream delivers optimal results for both women and men.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates
What else you need to know:

Suggested Usage:
-After toner and moisturizer, apply BB Beauty Balm to even out skin tone and texture.

1.5 oz
-Titanium Dioxide 9.533%
-Zinc Oxide 3.840%
-Green Tea and Aloe Vera: Soothe.
-Caviar: Purifies and regenerates.
-Arbutin: Brightens dark marks and hyperpigmentation.
-Portulaca Oleracea Extract: Soothes.

price on this? worth it?
Alguien que haya probado este producto me puede dar su opinión?
Alguien que lo haya probado me podría dar su opinión???
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...usually, so this only works in the summer for me. it works pretty well for oily skin, which is a requirement for me to have.” in 27 reviews
“...found. I haven't used long enough to comment on long-term benefits but as a moisturizing color corrector, it is great. There are other BB/CC creams out there that are just as good - but this product is error proof.” in 15 reviews
“...purchased the full size bottlpde.its the only bb creme that matches my skin tone perfectly!” in 9 reviews
Belmont, MA
Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm uploaded by Dilven S.
This is what a BB cream should be! When I worked at Sephora I would recommend this product to anyone that was in love with skincare but wanted some natural coverage as well. Blends beautifully, a little goes a long way, packaging is very travel friendly, cost is very reasonably. Beauty Balms or B.B. Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile “five-in-one” formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin’s surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. Major Ingredients include Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide: These mineral sunscreens provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Bio-Peptide Complex: Provides antiaging properties, promotes natural collagen synthesis. Arbutin: Brightens skin; evens skintone. Adenosine: Improves elasticity and firms skin. Sadly most American BB creams lack almost all the ingredients listed above & are just foundation diluted w/ moisturizer - most do not provide skin benefits.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
What a wonderful product! When my skin is acting up, I use this and voila my skin is actually improved.  The foundation is enough to cover even the reddest of cheeks without looking cakey. It is a pretty and natural look. In my opinion the only room for improvement is there needs for the line to be expanded and  an additional lighter shade so there isn't that "muddy' cast on really pale skin tones.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature
Colonial Beach
I replaced my everyday foundation with this, and I was an avid full coverage foundation girl for 10 years!!! I love the way this blends into my skin, leaving a gentle glow and still having good coverage to even out my skin tone. I can wear alone, or set with powder for a more matte finish. It’s sold out quite frequently, so I must not be alone in my affection for this product. I went a couple of days wearing foundation again and immediately my skin hated me for it. I’m so glad I can use this daily and feel confident!!!
Lakeview, CA
Works amazing my skin feels smooth look vibrant, worked really well. Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm is worth the buy, helps skin look healthy and luminous
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness
My holy grail of BB cream/foundation!!! Beautiful finish, great coverage, moisturizing without being oily. It only comes in one shade, so I have to add powder and bronzer to even out the tone, but it always looks beautiful and I get compliments on my skin every time I wear this!
North Canton, OH
So, in the summer when I get some color I thought this BB cream would be great. There are only two shades, so I thought it would be fool proof. Wrong. Just made me look chalky and weird. No thanks.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Oberlin, OH
I have used the   for years now, and I decided to try this product because it seemed like almost the same thing, but only one shade. I'm still not sure how one is supposed to use this product, whether it is a replacement for foundation just like the other BB, but it's far too light for me and I am a very light person. It felt nice on the skin but honestly I don't know how to use this product.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This is my tried and true holy grail foundation. I didn't wear foundation for years because I could never find one that worked for me until I discovered this gem in a beauty box. I apply it with a real techniques sponge and bounce it on the skin. After wearing this a whole day my skin actually feels better because of the highly moisturizing ingredients.
Dry / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Astoria, OR
I’ve been using this as my foundation exclusively for the last three years. With the exception of needing heavier coverage for a few fancy events. It’s not got a ton of coverage, but it makes my skin even and dewy. Without it I’m a red splotchy mess. I sometimes set it with powder if I have a long day or will be sweating.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am a huge fan of Dr JART+ and this BB balm is one of my favorites. It’s so easy to apply and feels good on my skin. I use this on the daily! It gives the right amount of coverage and an spf. I will always repurchase this because it is what I use as a foundation.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...