Dr. Jart+ Best Face Forward uploaded by Daxia G.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-piece travel-friendly collection of Dr. Jart+'s bestselling moisturizing creams. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fines lines and wrinkles- RednessIf you want to know more…Ceramidin Cream™ is supercharged with the power of ceramides. This moisturizer quenches dehydrated skin and supports the skin's moisture barrier with time-release moisture for up to 26 hours. It helps prevent chronic water loss and seals in moisture to relieve dryness and irritated skin caused by environmental stress. It improves the appearance of fine lines, flakiness, and tightness, leaving skin looking and feeling healthier and smoother. Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream™ soothes skin damage caused by dryness, irritation, and inflammation. It's formulated with advanced technology that features a double-layer structure to improve the penetration of ingredients. Resurrection plant (houttuynia cordata) and yarrow enhance the skin's viability and help support strong skin. It's also formulated with a mineral complex of sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium that helps improve moisture levels and restore fatigued skin for a healthy appearance. This set contains:- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Ceramidin Cream- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream Perfect for travel, the gym, or to discover something new, the two-piece Best Face Forward collection brings you two of Dr. Jart+'s bestselling moisture creams for soothing benefits for ultimate skin perfection. see more...

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing product. Got the sample kit at Sephora last holidays as a gift and I’ve loved it. Used it up super fast. Excellent cleanser and moisturizer. Both was easy to apply and use. Left my face feeling so clean and soft. Toned down the appearance of fine lines, hyper pigmentation and reduced redness to my skin. All around excellent products. Will be repurchasing and I would recommend to anyone who’s in to high end skin care looking for actual results.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I have tried the cicapair and this is amazing ! Its a bit on the pricier size but if you struggle with redness this is the product for you i try to use this daily to help with my redness and under my doundation yes i reccomend it to others!
Amber J.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love this set! I got it from Sephora and found it to be convenient and a great price to try out two products. I love the creams and they leave my sensitive skin free from any irritants! I def recommend if you have dry sensitive skin
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love dr. Jart ! The cream really really works well to get a hydrated face . The eye cream is outstanding, it really has a concentrated feel and works well to get ride of the dry patches I have during the winter.
Amy A.
These are the most amazing creams! Both help rebuild your moisture barrier so that your skin retains moisture better. I was concerned the Ceramidian cream (yellow tube) would feel heavy, but it didn’t at all! It absorbed quickly and moisturized very well and left my skin feeling smooth. The Cicipar cream (green tube) has the added benefit of helping to fight redness as well. It smells wonderful as well! I highly recommend both!
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I adore these face creams. Especially the tiger grass one. It give my weird combination skin the perfect amount of hydration every time. They both do actually. They don’t have a strong smell and I like that you can try the small sizes before committing to a full size as they are pretty expensive.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product Super charged with the power of ceramides it quench’s dehydrated skin it prevents chronic water loss , it seals in moisture to relieve dryness improves fine lines flakiness and tightness leaving skin looking healthier and smoother, very affordable and would recommend to everyone
Kelli S.
I love this skincare line!!! This little set is a great way to test it out for newbies, and also a great value. I have very dry sensitive skin with eczema, and this little duo is a lifesaver for me. Definitely give it a try if you we're considering this!
Jessica Q.
I love the Cicapair & Ceramidin creams. The cicapair help with the redness on my skin while the Ceramidin hydrated my skin! I use these products on a regular basis. I get my Dr. Jart+ at either Sephora or QVC. I would definitely purchase these products again.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
This really helped me with the redness on my face it just does a great job at improving my skin! Its a great skincare line and perfect for my sensitive skin! It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it!