Dr. Jart+ BB Radiance 1.5-ounce Beauty Balm uploaded by Hadiya S.

BY DR. JART+ #66 in BB Cream

A one-step balm that perfects the appearance of skin while protecting it from the sun and environmental factors. - Next generation, multifunctional formula for radiance, brightening, hydrating, and firming benefits - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in one universal shade This innovative BB cream enhances your natural beauty in one simple step. Radiance capsules help even skintone and highlight skin's natural radiance while the moisture-rich formula provides buildable, natural-looking coverage. Snow lotus and vitamin tree fruit brighten the complexion, transforming dull skin into a head-turning luster glow. It moisturizes and protects skin from harmful sun damage and conceals and treats uneven skintone. Skin looks smooth, flawless, and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This BB cream is hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested. Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile "five-in-one" formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

• Is this base good? And if I have dry skin, would it be good for m...1 Answers
  • Is it good? is it oily or something? 3 Answers
  • I tried some bb in my country and I do not like it because its te...1 Answers
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I like to use B.B. cream or tinted moisturizer because foundation every day is too much for me. This B.B. cream works so well! It’s medium coverage so I can just put it on before work and set it with a bit of translucent powder and I’m good to go! It doesn’t crease or settle into my fine lines and it gives my skin a glowy look. I have several different types of this brands B.B. cream but end up reaching for this one most often. It also has SPF which is great for protection.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
This isn't a terrible product, but compared to Dr. Jart's other BB Creams, this one is pretty lackluster. I find that the consistency and color are more comparable to a tinted moisturizer than a BB Cream. The color pulls orange and the consistency is thin, which makes it very difficult to blend into the skin. I can get it to work, but it takes four times as long to blend as the Black label or the Premium label from Dr. Jart, and even then, the finish is not as nice.
Amy H.
Quincy, MA
I feel like Dr. Jart has made me break out in the past. The coverage was full coverage, but I’m not really sure if I liked the skin tone match for me. I’m not sure if I would purchase again. Maybe if I tried a different color/product from them, but not super interested as of yet.
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This product is kinda a flop for me. It’s thick and greasy and doesn’t have any sort of coverage which I️ can get from
Other bb creams. It’s a little hard to blend out which is weird for a bb so it’s a no go
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Super smooth definitely recommend. I believe that it is one of the best out there. Definitely try it out if you haven’t. It feels amazing and it does not feel greasy at all like some other creams. I love it.
Jennifer K.
Raleigh
This is my absolute favorite! The last time I wore it I was told by two different people on separate occasions that I looked much younger than I am! You can't really beat that!
Elizabeth D.
Ozark, AL
Nice coverage and very smooth feel. I used a couple of times but gave the rest to my daughter, she prefers bb cream more than others. She likes this product as well.
Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
I received this from my mom. So before this I I used MAC foundation or BareMinerals foundation for coverage. I use this for coverage now. The cream is thick but still easy to spread. I dab a pea size amount onto my finger and then use my fingers to rub in the cream. I look gray at first but then it changes after it oxidizes on my skin. The cream makes my skin look glowy without being shiny. My pores definitely look smaller. The cream last all day and through sweat since I can see if come off when I use micellular water at night.

I would highly recommend it for someone that wants redness coverage and SPF. I think you can get it online or at Sephora.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I did find this beauty balm to be on the cooler side so it did not match my skin tone very well. It gave me an ashy tone when it was applied to my face. There needs to be a better color selection. The product seemed a little separated when I would pump it out into my hands. It definitely had a glossy finish so be warned if you're in the oily side. Please Dr. JART+, make a better color selection.
Diane R.
Pasadena, CA
This is my favorite!!!! I've been using it for about 3 years!!!! I would say it about regularly priced compared to others. I have acne prone skin and this didn't break me out like other brands did. I've introduced several friends and family to this product and they all love it. I'm a mom of two little monsters and the fact that it's so quick and easy to apply is so helpful.
karly p.
Is it good? is it oily or something?
Brittany S.
Buchanan, Va
I am trying to get more serious about my skin care. How does dr jart feel on the skin?
priyanka d.
I have been looking for a nice bbcream and heard good things about dr Jart. I love the dr Jart sheet masks. Does anyone know if this will be well suited for Medium skin tones? Thanks!
Sarah P.
I tried some bb in my country and I do not like it because its texture leaves the skin very shiny and greasy, I would like to know if this has the same effect?
Crismel R.
Is this base good? And if I have dry skin, would it be good for me to use it?