BY DR. JART+

A skin-perfecting BB cream with SPF 30 that gives the complexion a contoured, sculpted look. - Contouring BB cream that makes skin appear natural with its liquid and creamy texture and silky-smooth finish - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in three shades This multitasking BB cream is formulated with a skin care base that's infused with 40 percent moisturizing ingredients. This liquid base contouring kit creates a natural-looking shading effect while it protects the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This hypoallergenic product is free of talc, mineral oil, tar dyes, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, polyacrylamide, and artificial fragrances. see more...

• Is liquid contour better than powder contour ?1 Answers
  • I've never tried this brand and I'm searching for good co...1 Answers
  • I'm in the market for a new countouring kit for myself. I...1 Answers
Dr. Jart+ BB Mate Contouring 1.2.3 Kit
  • "really nice product if you're medium to fair skin. just nice amount of coverage and makes the skin look very natural and defined. a splurge item as it's pricey but definitely a nice gift to natural beauty lovers." in 3 reviews
Jennifer I.
Rison
Great products! Very creamy and easy to apply. The price is quite high for these though. My maybelline concealers can do the same. If you love high end contour products though these are very good. Make sure to blend very well or they can cling on to your dry patches.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
DrJart products usually give me great skin results but I found these actually lacked it. My contour looked as if I smeared mud all over my face. They were difficult to blend. The packaging was beautiful as usual but the product lacked the same.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I really liked this contouring kit. The only thing is that it was a little on the pricey side. But it's super comparable to my higher end contouring kits. I have combination skin and I would probably recommend this product for any skin type!
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
So I like this product especially since these puppies have spf but unfortunately the dark color isn’t dark enough to add the type of contour that I want. If you are light skinned I recommend this product. It lasts longer than you think
Darrell M.
Full face in a flash!! These stick have never failed me although I wish the kit came with some kind of sponge or brush. I have combo skin and the formula played well with my skin type. I’ve used this more than once! Buying again!!
Rhea R.
Really nice product if you're medium to fair skin. Just nice amount of coverage and makes the skin look very natural and defined. A splurge item as it's pricey but definitely a nice gift to natural beauty lovers.
Sheela V.
Really like Dr. Jart. So, I really wanted to love this, and I do love the contour shade, but that highlight shade... I just can't get it right... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or the formula is wrong with my face, but it just won't blend out very well. I will be returning this since it was $45 and I think if I pay that much for it I should love it all.
Katie B.
Ladson, SC
I love the highlighter and contour in this kit, they go on the skin so smooth and provide a lot of coverage without using a ton of product. Each shade blends in nicely with each other without looking like your have a ridiculous amount of make-up on.
kami P.
I love this creamy, subtle contouring kit. The shades look natural, and work better in my skin than the powders I have used in the past. My skin looks healthier and brighter, without being overkill
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This cream contour set is fantastic. super pigmented and incredibly blendable. I use a beauty blender and blending is effortless. I'm fair, but I think it should work for light to medium skin tones as well. They last very well on the skin and the light color is actually light enough to highlight on my pale skin. They look luminous and Dewey without being greasy.
The concealer is very fluid?
Klara L.
Stockholm
So i am thinking to starting to contour but I'm new to this. Are these like concealers or more liquidy?
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I'm in the market for a new countouring kit for myself. I have 3 kits that I use when doing others however they don't work well for me. I see this is not a powder and am wondering what anyone who has used this product thinks on its over all appearance and application?
Yana N.
Good product for sensitive skin?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?