Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm medium to deep skintones with neutral undertones 1.7 oz uploaded by Stephanie K.

BY DR. JART+ #79 in BB Cream

An innovative formula to moisturize, protect, and correct pores for a beautiful, radiant complexion. - For combination to oily skin, this powerful formula conceals and treats enlarged pores and blemishes - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in one universal shade This all-in-one, innovative pore tightening formula delivers flawless coverage, sun protection, and hydration benefits. The perfect mixture of smoothing powder and elastic silky polymer gives tight adherence and covers blemishes and pores, fine lines, and uneven skintone. It helps to smooth and clear skin by treating large pores while herbal extracts control excessive sebum and present a fresh look all day long. The multifunctional BB cream brightens, provides antiwrinkle benefits, and protects the skin from harm UV rays, leaving the complexion smooth, beautiful, and natural-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This BB cream is hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested. Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile "five-in-one" formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skin care benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

• I can't decide between dr jart or tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Ho...2 Answers
  • "i wish there was one shade lighter. besides that it looks great on my skin, my pores seem smaller. it goes on nice and easy. i would say it’s medium coverage. doesn’t bother my skin at all. has a little scent to it but it’s not bad. i have oily skin and i don’t get oily throughout the day when i wear this." in 8 reviews
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
This BB cream is a gem! It provides medium to full coverage and is the first product I reach for on days when my skin looks a bit dull, or in place of foundation for nights out. Although it’s advertised as a pore minimizing product, on combination skin like my own it definitely has more of a fresh, dewy finish rather than that flat matte finish. This is a product I am constantly repurchasing when I run out and I highly recommend it!
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
I am currently using a sample of this BB cream, and I have to say I like it a lot.  It has ridiculously good coverage for a BB cream.  The one downside for me, and this is my personal preference on finish, is that it leaves an extremely matte finish.  I prefer a more natural finish.  I have combination skin and get really oily in my T-zone, and I get no shine whatsoever throughout the day. If you have oily skin, this would be a must try.  It is true to its name!
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Dr Jarts B.B. cream works awesome on my skin. Most B.B. creams oddly enough make me really oily and come off easily. But this one has great coverage and stays on throughout my workday. I have combination skin so it keeps my oil away but also doesn’t dry my out.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I tried this as a sample from Sephora. I like wearing less makeup in the summer because I swim a lot and I get sweaty very easily. I liked that this has sunscreen, but not enough to use alone. I liked the coverage and the way it applied. The shade wasn't a perfect match, but it blended well enough. My skin is oily, and it lasted a decent amount of time. I didn't notice a difference in the appearance of my pores though, as the product claims to do.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have stopped using foundations because of how heavy it feels on my face. I have normal fair to light skin with some acne scarring and this fit my tone just right. It feels incredibly light on my face and diminishes the look of my pores. I never use a makeup primer before applying this BB cream and it leaves my face feeling natural, never tight. I highly recommend this cream to anyone ❤️😍
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
By far one of my fave BB creams.. Love this on days I don't want super full coverage but want my skin evened out.. Feels good and lightweight, good coverage and moisture.. Want to try the Black label.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This is nice and lightweight for the summer and warmer climates. It’s just ok, not anything too stellar. It felt a bit oily and shiny after application so I applied finishing powder and there was minimal improvement.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Absolutely love this b.b. cream. It gives moderate coverage for foundation,which is awesome for daily use. Easily sets onto skin. No irritation, or not for me. Reduces lines.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great light weight foundation. It feels very moisturizing and does minimize the appearance of my large pores. I wish it had a bit heavier coverage and that is my reason for only 4 stars. You can get an airbruah finish using a blending sponge. It is buildable but still does not cover my blemishes or scars.
Lauren H.
Winter Springs, FL
This is my favorite B.B. cream, I can use it when Im doing a full face of makeup or for when I got for a natural look. It makes my skin look flawless. It also doesn’t make me break out, which with my oil skin happens when I wear makeup for to long. This is my ride or die, I would recommend this to anyone.
Danielle C.
I can't decide between dr jart or tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer SPF 30....recommendations? Please!