Dr. Jart+ BB Bounce Beauty Balm uploaded by Mandy W.

BY DR. JART+

A unique bouncing-textured beauty balm formula with rich moisturizing and brightening properties. - Features an exceptional texture that gives skin instant firmness while concealing and correcting uneven skintone, blemishes, enlarged pores, and dehydrated skin - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in two shades This multifunctional BB cream is enriched with hydrolyzed collagen and pomegranate extract to firm and tighten skin elasticity as grapeseed oil and arbutin brighten and hydrate. The moist-textured balm conceals blemishes and enlarged pores, corrects uneven skintone and texture, and delivers powerful SPF 30 protection against harmful UV rays. The airtight compact is great for on-the-go touch ups, and the ultramoisturizing formula leaves skin fresh, beautiful, and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This BB cream is hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested. Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile "five-in-one" formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

• I use the Dr Jart Beauty Balm and I love it. Does this co...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I dunno about light to medium shade. It...1 Answers
Sheela V.
Review for: 02 Medium-Dark more...
Impulse buy at Sephora. Dr. Jart released a different formula that mainly advertises longevity. It’s actually sold on Sephora, but you’ll notice that the shades there are 01 Light-medium and 02 Medium-dark. Light-medium is actually the 02 shade here in Korea, with 01 being Milky light (or something like that).It’s a bit thicker in consistency than your usual BB creams, and has a different dispenser to accommodate. I like how it feels on the face, but for something that has “moist” in the title, it tends to consistently draws out dry patches on my face. Dry areas on my nose, around my mouth, and along my jawline are usually the places hit worst. It can also look cakey in some areas, especially around the nostrils. Still, I like the coverage and overall finish it gives. I didn’t put on moisturizer this time, so I might try that the next time I wear this BB.
katie y.
Stockton, CA
Review for: 01 Light-Medium more...
I purchased this product at Sephora. I love the mesh packaging, I think no other brand has done that and its very fun to play around with. However, it has sheer coverage (pretty much no coverage) and the product's consistency is very oily. Maybe I can use this as my base make up but definitely not a replacement to any coverage make up I own
April C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 01 Light-Medium more...
Love this product! Perfect for everyday wear and feels light. It’s a cushion pact so application feels airy and quick. My only thing is it feels a little bit tacky on your skin.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
I liked it. Its my current go to product when i dont want to put on heavy make up and just want a natural look. It covers up my redness on the cheeks so thats why i use this. Its also very convenient because it can fit in my purse.
Kristy V.
Nashville, TN
Beautifully looks like skin and doesn't dry me out. The price point isn't too bad although if I could find it in a closer store instead of online I would be happier
Lisa W.
Monticello, FL
Review for: 01 Light-Medium more...
Love this BB cream! Great coverage that has a nice dewy finish. Made my face feel very hydrated and caused no breakouts. Comes in a convenient cushion compact with a mesh screen. A little product goes a long way and the mesh screen helps you get just the right amount of product. Definitely buying again!
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 01 Light-Medium more...
I really wanted to like this one but unfortunately the shade selection is just too limited. Their lightest shade is Light/Medium which is really neither here nor there. For my pale skin it is way too dark, even in summertime. If there's one thing that truly separates Korean skincare from its Western counterparts is how customized everything is which is why I cannot understand why Dr. Jart is offering such a limited selection here in the states.

As to the cushion itself it offers a nice lightweight coverage that can be built up if needed. It feels cool to the skin which is great during warmer weather and has built in SPF. I prefer to set mine with mineral powder which can negate some of the dewy effect but this way your skin won't get oily or too shiny after a few hours of wear. This would have gotten 4-5 stars if there were more shades offered but as it stands there are better cushion options out there.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: 01 Light-Medium more...
Coverage on this is pretty good and very little scent too! You can build up on the coverage but then I think it feels too cakey that's why I deducted a star. Otherwise this is a good foundation but there isn't too many choices for the shades tho. This is a light to medium and I'm a medium shade and this does look a bit too light on my face good thing it's winter so I can get away with it. So another star off so i cannot imagine a fair skin would look like. When you take a picture wig flash with this on it will have that ghost white effect as this has spf so just keep in mind. Would I buy this again? No unless they come out with more shades to choose from
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I love the idea of this but for some reason it just left my face looking streaky. Maybe if they come out with a mattifying version I will revisit and review this again.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Don't think that I liked this as much. I thought I would, but it felt a little tacky on. The color didn't quite match my skin tone either. I was disappointed.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Is this any good? I dunno about light to medium shade. It's tricky to find the right shades sometimes
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
I use the Dr Jart Beauty Balm and I love it. Does this compare and what are the major differences. I have been wanted to try something other than liquid be creams and am really curious. Thank you!