Dr. Jart+ BB Bounce Beauty Balm uploaded by Mandy W.

BY DR. JART+

A unique bouncing-textured beauty balm formula with rich moisturizing and brightening properties. - Features an exceptional texture that gives skin instant firmness while concealing and correcting uneven skintone, blemishes, enlarged pores, and dehydrated skin - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in two shades This multifunctional BB cream is enriched with hydrolyzed collagen and pomegranate extract to firm and tighten skin elasticity as grapeseed oil and arbutin brighten and hydrate. The moist-textured balm conceals blemishes and enlarged pores, corrects uneven skintone and texture, and delivers powerful SPF 30 protection against harmful UV rays. The airtight compact is great for on-the-go touch ups, and the ultramoisturizing formula leaves skin fresh, beautiful, and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This BB cream is hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested. Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile "five-in-one" formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

• I use the Dr Jart Beauty Balm and I love it. Does this compare an...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I dunno about light to medium shade. It's trick...1 Answers
Kristy V.
NASHVILLE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautifully looks like skin and doesn't dry me out. The price point isn't too bad although if I could find it in a closer store instead of online I would be happier
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the idea of this but for some reason it just left my face looking streaky. Maybe if they come out with a mattifying version I will revisit and review this again.
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Review for: 01 Light-Medium
Love just mad they only have 2 shades you would think they would have more colors and more options
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: 01 Light-Medium
This is a great light coverage and so easy to apply. The cushion compact makes it blend well
Liaah T.
I think very good product because besides the skin is very soft bealtfun leaves also loved this product is super indicate
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 01 Light-Medium
I really wanted to like this one but unfortunately the shade selection is just too limited. Their lightest shade is Light/Medium which is really neither here nor there. For my pale skin it is way too dark, even in summertime. If there's one thing that truly separates Korean skincare from its Western counterparts is how customized everything is which is why I cannot understand why Dr. Jart is offering such a limited selection here in the states.

As to the cushion itself it offers a nice lightweight coverage that can be built up if needed. It feels cool to the skin which is great during warmer weather and has built in SPF. I prefer to set mine with mineral powder which can negate some of the dewy effect but this way your skin won't get oily or too shiny after a few hours of wear. This would have gotten 4-5 stars if there were more shades offered but as it stands there are better cushion options out there.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Review for: 01 Light-Medium
Coverage on this is pretty good and very little scent too! You can build up on the coverage but then I think it feels too cakey that's why I deducted a star. Otherwise this is a good foundation but there isn't too many choices for the shades tho. This is a light to medium and I'm a medium shade and this does look a bit too light on my face good thing it's winter so I can get away with it. So another star off so i cannot imagine a fair skin would look like. When you take a picture wig flash with this on it will have that ghost white effect as this has spf so just keep in mind. Would I buy this again? No unless they come out with more shades to choose from
rosemary p.
Riverside, Ca
Doesn't play well with oily skin. Not even a little but. Looks great at first but a couple hours into the day and it's a mess.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't think that I liked this as much. I thought I would, but it felt a little tacky on. The color didn't quite match my skin tone either. I was disappointed.
Kaylyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product to try out as the name really caught my attention.
Coverage of the item is light, skin will show though.
The BB cream last only 2 - 4 hours without primer and powder.
Shade range of the product is not great (most korean brands have the same issues)
Not really a fan of it for my combination skin.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
I use the Dr Jart Beauty Balm and I love it. Does this compare and what are the major differences. I have been wanted to try something other than liquid be creams and am really curious. Thank you!
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Is this any good? I dunno about light to medium shade. It's tricky to find the right shades sometimes