BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Jart+
All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask

Dr. Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask

by Dr. Jart+

A specially-designed mask that achieves the appearance of skin-lifting and elasticity improvement. The Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask brings facial contours through a plaster-type stretch mask that can expand to fit onto your face. It features clear contours, strengthened elasticity, and maximized penetration making it the perfect tool for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, large pores, and sagging.

I'm a senior and I think this one might be good for me. Does it also moisturize? I also have Phoriasis, does anyone know how it would do with that?
do these really work and are they different than the sephora masks?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask!
Product Highlights
I have suuuper sensitive skin, and these face masks make my skin feels incredible!!!!!!in reviews
Heather R.
Newport, KY
Dr. Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask uploaded by Heather R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Dr. Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask this mask is the bomb my face is feeling so firm and tight and hydrated I highly recommend this mask
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Dr. Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask uploaded by Ella P.
PROS not messy, stretchy, big eye holes CONS not enough stretch to ears, small mouth hole I will purchase this again.
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL
This is a product you would have to use several times to see results. I did not notice a difference after the first use.
Janine B.
Oakland, CA
Magic! So hydrating and not too heavy. My skin Meister. Felt a sudden after. Definitely bought it more than once
Weronika L.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Great mask that brightened and formed my skin. It hydrated my skin and left it glowing. Would recommend to anyone.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I really enjoyed this mask and felt like it was very high end. My skin looked significantly tighter and it helped diminish some of my fine lines, especially the one in between my eyebrow.
Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
I liked it ..not the best but not the worst..definitely got the job done..left skin soft tho
L B.
Astoria, NY
I feel my skin being moisturized quickly. I started using it twice a week and felt my skin firmer.
Jessica M.
Love this face mask! After one use your skin is firmer, tighter and more radiant. The packaging is nice! Gentle mask that delivers a powerful punch of performance. The only suggestion I have is to make the mask easier to separate. I once tore the sheet mask because it was difficult to remove.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
All that lift & firm by Dr. Jart + is a great product, really helped with light stretch marks. I would use it again.