Dr. Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask uploaded by Ella P.Dr. Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask uploaded by Janelle J.

BY DR. JART+

A specially-designed mask that achieves the appearance of skin-lifting and elasticity improvement. The Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask brings facial contours through a plaster-type stretch mask that can expand to fit onto your face. It features clear contours, strengthened elasticity, and maximized penetration making it the perfect tool for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, large pores, and sagging. see more...

Dr. Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask
  • "I have suuuper sensitive skin, and these face masks make my skin feels incredible!!!!!!" in 4 reviews
Lauren (.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Mask more...
For $7.50 this mask is a gift from the skincare gods. The two piece application ensures full coverage and the ear hooks pull your face up in a lifting motion, making your skin tight. I felt like I had just gotten a facial! Highly recommend.
Cassie K.
Loveland
This mask was perfection. It was a little weird looping it behind my ears but it was comfortable, wasn’t sticky on my face in a gross way, and it really firmed my face.
Kate F.
Provo, UT
Nice mask, felt cooling when applied. I liked the rubbery texture better than the paper texture of most masks. Didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin though. A little pricey compared to others.
Jamie S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I love this mask. It truly works instant wonders and would like to try more from Dr Jart. I will say this mask is slightly drying, however, nothing a solid moisture can't fix.
VAL V.
I can honestly say that Dr. J’art products have the greatest visual and long term effects for my skin. My skin is noticeably smoother and more hydrated after mask applications
Hannah J.
This product definitely does what it says it will. I personally love Dr. Jart products and they have not failed me yet. This mask, after just one use, made my skin feel firmer and it gave off a cool sensation after the use. It also moisturized my skin and Im sure if I use more of this product, my skin will get better and better
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Fun Mask! Not sure if it works, but when I finish it, I notice my face is tighter. I don't buy the product anymore because I found out they test on animals, but I use to use this product frequently and I would buy it at Sephora. It worked for me, but not sure if I would recommend.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
It's an ok product, it didn't wow me at all after using it. So I definitely don't think it's worth the money. It just left my face feeling the same way before I placed the mask on. The packaging is okay as well. I'd rather stick to the cheap Tony Moly masks I get from Ulta, which I can use coupons on too.
Kalyn S.
Hampton, VA
At first, i didn't really like this face mask. It felt like it was stinging your face, and the scent was a bit overpowering. But this mask provides INSTANT firmness and lift to your face. You'll look dorky wearing it, but it's a great mask!
Jessica M.
Love this face mask! After one use your skin is firmer, tighter and more radiant. The packaging is nice! Gentle mask that delivers a powerful punch of performance. The only suggestion I have is to make the mask easier to separate. I once tore the sheet mask because it was difficult to remove.
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
do these really work and are they different than the sephora masks?
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I'm a senior and I think this one might be good for me. Does it also moisturize? I also have Phoriasis, does anyone know how it would do with that?