Dr. Jart+ All That Lift & Firm Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask uploaded by Janelle J.

BY DR. JART+

A specially-designed mask that achieves the appearance of skin-lifting and elasticity improvement. The Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask brings facial contours through a plaster-type stretch mask that can expand to fit onto your face. It features clear contours, strengthened elasticity, and maximized penetration making it the perfect tool for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, large pores, and sagging. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this t makes my skin firm and what I love is that you can take them anywhere I normally used them while traveling in flights and really let that luxuriate in my skin. They're not cheap but it does my skin well and I usually buy them at sephora
stephanie e.
These masks from dr.jart are amazing. I always buy 10 at a time because they are that good. They make your skin moist, bright and the essence in the bottom of the packages always goes so far and doesn't make it sticky.
maddie H.
Cumming
Review for: Mask more...
I️ love this mask! It works great on relaxing my skin and putting moisture back to where it needs to be. This mask met my expectations and I’d use it again. I’ve used this once before and I’m planning on using it more.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Review for: Mask more...
I really enjoyed this mask and felt like it was very high end. My skin looked significantly tighter and it helped diminish some of my fine lines, especially the one in between my eyebrow.
Jamie S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I love this mask. It truly works instant wonders and would like to try more from Dr Jart. I will say this mask is slightly drying, however, nothing a solid moisture can't fix.
Deana S.
Jackson, KY
I’ve only used this maybe 3 times and I’ve liked it so far. It felt awesome on and I love the smell. A little pricey so I don’t put this in my “cart” every time I’m looking for a mask. Does exactly what it says it does though so for that I would recommend to a friend only if I thought they wouldn’t care to spend the money.
Liz G.
Astoria, NY
I have a problem with sheet masks. I love them! This mask felt very relaxing on my face. When I took it off I noticed an immediate difference. My skin looked brighter and healthier. I highly recommend this product if you are looking to have a relaxing spa day at home.
Ashley D.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this face mask on a whim at a ross or tj max type of store while i was in palm springs. the packaging was modern and clean and the product matched. It was very affordable and the way that it left my skin cleansed and glowing left me wanting to go back to buy more,.
Michelle L.
Albany, NY
Review for: Mask more...
Mask is amazing. Very firming and does what the description says. It was my first time using it. Overall, pretty satisfied. My cousin gave it to me as a gift. Kind of pricey, I️ would not buy it for myself but definitely would like to try again!
Denise T.
I love face masks. This mask was really hydrating and did not leave my face feeling sticky. I purchased the mask from Sephora. The price was reasonable for $7.50. I would try this mask again and would recommend for any skin type.
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
do these really work and are they different than the sephora masks?
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I'm a senior and I think this one might be good for me. Does it also moisturize? I also have Phoriasis, does anyone know how it would do with that?