Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask

by Dr. Jart+

A specially-designed mask that achieves the appearance of skin-lifting and elasticity improvement. The All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask brings facial contours through a plaster-type stretch mask that can expand to fit onto your face. It features clear contours, strengthened elasticity, and maximized penetration making it the perfect tool for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, large pores, and sagging.

Could you wrap it around your ears?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask!
Bloomington , Ca
I have only bought this a few times and I do see a difference but it could also just be my eyes. My stretch marks are very light and I only have a few im very self-conscious about it so I bought this to try it out and I will purchase again to continue with the results.
West Portsmouth, OH
I thought this mask was awesome! My skin felt so smooth and hydrated after using it. It was very effective! It was a little pricey but worth it! The only thing i wasn't really a fan of was the smell, I don't know if it was just me but i wasn't a huge fan.
Oxford, MS
I love hydrogel masks. They adhere to your skin really nicely and stay put, and they just feel cooling and refreshing, like you're at the spa. This one really plumps up and moisturizes my skin, and it's really nice to use before you put on your makeup.
Zachary, LA
This mask was the best fire mask I've ever tried. It was the first time I used it and it met my expectations it actually fit my face! I felt moisturize and hydrated afterwards. Maybe not put so much product on it that it leaks off your face
It's hydrating. This mask is definitely not your typical type of sheet mask. 1) it looks dry. 2) consists a gel side with dots to adhere to your face 3) the bottom half of the mask requires stretching all the way back to wrap around the ears 4) it stretches It didn't irritate my skin and non sticky. It's a great mask to use and experience at least once. But I thought I looked foolish with it 😂
Miami
I've never use this idk idk idk tbh I would maybe try it one day if I see it in any store and if it is for a good price I would buy it I hope it's good and it meets my expectations and is affordable and effective so I could try to recommend it to everyone but I will look forward on reviewing this again
Lakewood, WA
I love this product. Reminds me a lot of the Tony Moly products. The only downside is the cost, you can get similar masks with the same effect for cheaper. But this is still a great product.
Blue Springs
I DIDN'T REALLY NOTICE A SIGNIFICANT DIFFRENCE WITH THIS MASK. I WAS ONLY ABLE TO TRY IT ONE TIME SO I WOULD STILL TRY IT AGAIN AND RE PURCHASE IT. I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT AGAIN TO SEE IF I NOTICE A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN. LOVE ALL DR. JART PRODUCTS.
Russellville , AR
This helps my stretch marks so much it is very effective and you can tell results in about 4 to 5 weeks it is a little expensive but it is definitely worth the money I love this product
This mask is genius. I love the ear holders on the sides of it it is actually amazing and I need more. They're only 7 dollars which is probably the cheapest thing you can find in sephora. It makes my skin feel firmer and i think it created more of a contour under my cheekbones. Love these