Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask

by Dr. Jart+

A specially-designed mask that achieves the appearance of skin-lifting and elasticity improvement. The All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask brings facial contours through a plaster-type stretch mask that can expand to fit onto your face. It features clear contours, strengthened elasticity, and maximized penetration making it the perfect tool for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, large pores, and sagging.

Could you wrap it around your ears?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask!
Rego Park, NY
First of all - this is a mask that you do not just throw on and then go out. This is a stay in, take your time and do your routine mask. I have used this mask four times now and it is an INSTANT face list. My skin is tight, everything is lifted and it’s overall so easy to do. The packaging is easy. You have to stretch past your ears so it’s a bit weird but this mask is here to stay.
Springfield , MA
I really liked the fit of this mask. It stayed on pretty well. I am a sheet mask lover and enjoy using them a few times a week. This one helped to tighten my skin it also made my skin feel baby soft. I was surprised that my smile lines looked diminished and four head wrinkles were more like crinkles. I would buy this again, I gave it a 4 because it want magic but it was worth the money!
West Nyack, NY
Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask uploaded by Mikaela D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far my least favorite Dr. Jart face mask. Its a dry mask that hooks around your ears and feels cool on your skin, but once I removed it There was no noticeable difference on my face, visual or to touch. Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask
Peterborough, England
SUCH A SOOTHING AND CONVENIENT MASK. now, you will look ridiculous wearing it, but this mask actually sticks so well to your face. So essentially you can do tasks around the house while wearing it. Unlike the paper mask, they don't slide off your face while you're walking around the house! So great.
Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask uploaded by Jamie R.
Dr Jart is my favorite high end sheet mask brand. Every single mask I’ve tried has immediate and noticeable benefits. The hydrating and brightening ones are easily the best. These are the only masks that I feel 100% comfortable spending so much money on. Great fit, great feel, great results. Give me allll the dr Jart masks!Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask
Nashville, TN
I got this mask at TJ Maxx and decided to try it based on the recommendation of a friend. I felt kind of silly wearing the papery mask on my face around the house, but I did feel like my skin was smoother and softer when I took it off. I only got it because it was on sale, so I probably wouldn't buy it full price.
Little Rock, AR
Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask uploaded by Holly N.
The mask could not go on like they explained it and it definitely felt weird and not exactly relaxing, but my skin felt great after use and actually looked better. It was not anything like a regular sheet mask. It is more like tape. I didn't feel any liquid or moisture. I don't understand how it works!?
I am a sheet mask enthusiast. I have tried every sheet mask on the market and this one is by far my favorite brand. Dr. Jart really knows how to sell a great quality product. These masks adjust to fit any face shape easily and comfortably. The mask feels so refreshing and once off, the face is noticeably plumper and brighter.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This was gifted from my friend on my birthday! I've always wanted to try this so I was really excited.. and I was not disappointed!! My skin felt amazing after I got it off :) I usually have sensitive skin but it helped a lot!
La mirada, CA
I splurged a little on this mask and brought it with me on a trip to Maui. I used it in the morning before applying make up and I swear my face looked better that day. It was definitely less swollen and the mask had a lifting effect. I think it's definitely worth purchasing for a special event or on a day you know you'll be taking lots of pictures!