Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask

by Dr. Jart+

A specially-designed mask that achieves the appearance of skin-lifting and elasticity improvement. The All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask brings facial contours through a plaster-type stretch mask that can expand to fit onto your face. It features clear contours, strengthened elasticity, and maximized penetration making it the perfect tool for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, large pores, and sagging.

Could you wrap it around your ears?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ All That Contours Hydrogel Expansion Stretch Mask!
ORLANDO, FL
Feels weird at first as it's quite thick and sticky. But the material of the mask stretches and leaves your skin feeling soft and really firms and lifts. Visible results immediately.
Courtice, ON
This mask is fun! I was extremely confused at how I was supposed to apply it, even after looking at the outer packaging it’s confusing. You literally have to pull the mask over your ears so it attached all across your face. It is strange but a genius idea. I like this mask mainly for its design. I did not really receive any great benefits from the mask other than some tightness but I think that this design could be implemented on other masks which many people will appreciate (elasticky or mailable). I will repurchase just because of how fun it was to put on
Thorold
I love all dr.jart masks and they are my go to. Sheet masks are so much easier and less messy than mud masks etc. I order online or from sephora And they are my absolutely favourite. My skin feels fantastic afterwords !
Oshawa, ON
Decent face mask. I didn't like the texture and found the holes for the eyes didn't quite work, which is important when you aren't supposed to get it in your eyes. I got this at Sephora and would try another style because overall the product did what is was supposed to do.
Merritt, BC
This product gives a very tight feeling and my face feels and appears more lifted and tightened, but how to apply and wear the mask is most of the fun. It was nice to try but it isn’t the only mask to do this so I won’t be purchasing again.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought a holiday package of various Dr Jarts face masks. It was quite expensive and to be honest I didn't see the value from my purchase. Quite disappointing! On the hunt for a good eye mask!
Toronto, ON
This mask actually defined my cheek bones so much. I was shocked. It is slightly uncomfortable on the ears but if you stretch it out along your face before wrapping the ear pieces around, it’s not that bad. Would recommend!
Anykščiai
I didn't really like it. It made my face and skin feel dry. This product is not something I would go for honestly. I think there is better products for better price.
Calderglen avenue , Blantyre
I didn’t like the feeling of it on my skin and the feeling it left after the mask was taken off. It did help my skin but didn’t see a great difference straight away
MARYSTOWN, NL
I like this mask, the Dr.jart sheet masks have to be one of my favourite brands of them. I usually purchase them when they have then as a value pack on sephora