BY DR. JACOBS NATURALS

Dr. Jacobs Naturals - All Natural Liquid Castile Soap Wild Mint - 16 oz. 473 mLDr. Jacobs Naturals All Natural Liquid Castille Soap Wild Mint will cleanse and deliver a soothing and cooling effect for your skin while providing a pleasantly refreshing and tingling sensation. Modern Science has bee see more...

Review (1)
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
I recently began using castille soap. My face is naturally oily so this soap dries it up. I also use it to clean my make up brushes. It works so good. You can also use it to wash your hair and body. I don't know how I lived without it for so long! #BloomBadge @Influenster Dr. Jacobs Naturals - All Natural Liquid Castile Soap Wild Mint - 16 oz.
Carisa l.
atlanta ga
Hello fellow influensters my question is: is this product truly as amazing as people say it is and is it harsh to sensitive skin