BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Soothing Mask calms and balances sensitive skin prone to redness, guiding it to comfort and radiance.

Formulation:

Lady’s mantle, borage, buckwheat and mullein combine to calm and fortify. Quince seed extract and witch hazel help the skin retain moisture, while nourishing shea butter joins macadamia nut and coconut oils to provide protection. Anthyllis soothes and balances.

Skin Condition: For sensitive, irritated and stressed skin.

Usage:

• After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount of Soothing Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté. For greater product benefits, apply while skin is still moist from toner. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth. We recommend using Soothing Mask once to twice a week. For skin that is particularly reactive, mix a small amount of Soothing Mask with your regular day cream
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• For cleansing, we recommend Cleansing Cream or Soothing Cleansing Milk
  • For toning, Sensitive Care Conditioner or Facial Toner is recommended
  • In the case of extremely sensitive, red, irritated skin, apply Soothing Mask in a thin layer under your moisturizer daily for 4-6 weeks

Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Alcohol, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Leaf Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Xanthan Gum, Lysolecithin.

• I dont really use anything on my face and i dont know wha...1 Answers
  • How long do you have to leave it in for?1 Answers
Dr. Hauschka Soothing Mask
  • "I have incredibly sensitive skin. When I try a new product within a few minutes my skin will inflame. Sometimes my skin just hurts from the weather. Whenever it becomes inflamed I used this mask. It is amazing! within minutes my skin is soothed and back to health! I love it!" in 4 reviews
Corrine P.
Eden Prairie
Review for: Dr. Soothing Mask 1 oz/30 ml more...
I absolutely love this mask! Not only is it formulated with ingredients you dont have to worry about, but it also is effective!! I was out one night for a long time in the cold wind and woke up the next day with awful red splotches on my face and I put this mask on... let me tell you I was so surprised and happy with the result. All the splotches were gone and my skin was moisturized and so so happy!
Janet C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Dr. Soothing Mask 1 oz/30 ml more...
To find a more soothing product is difficult. Ever since the first time I used it I have loved it. The packaging doesn’t do this product justice. Love how gentle it is on my skin. Can’t wait to see what they come up with next
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
Review for: Dr. Soothing Mask 1 oz/30 ml more...
I learned about this brand because Jennifer Lopez uses it and just look at her skin! This face mask is EXTREMELY rejuvenating and moisturizing. I use it a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling moist and glowy.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Review for: Dr. Soothing Mask 1 oz/30 ml more...
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Jennifer S.
Brooklyn
Review for: Dr. Soothing Mask 1 oz/30 ml, 0.17 fl oz more...
One of the most amazing products I have ever tried!! I love this brand so much!! They do exactly what they say they will do!! The scent is very light which is a bonus, but the way this will have your face looking and feeling will be the topping on the cake!! I highly recommend this product to all. FYI if you are someone who is constantly traveling for work, you NEED this mask. It will take care of you while you take care of life!!
Arianna C.
Bronx
Very decent honestly.This mask does a fantastic job at soothing my skin.i love it.i used this mask a a couple months ago.i did it every once in a while I have tried lots of skincare products before.😇💗☺️💯
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Cheryl O.
Martinsburg, WV
Love this mask and love all of their skin care products. A little bit more on the expensive side, but worth every penny! And the products last quite some time. Would recommend this little piece of heaven to everyone!!
Jenny C.
I love this brand, but it is too expensive for me... the products from this brand are super effective though! So if your looking for something that works I recommend 100%. I have sensitive skin and this product has worked for me!!
Kenya W.
Texas
Review for: 0.17 fl oz, 1 fl oz more...
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!!!!!
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
How long do you have to leave it in for?
Stephanie G.
I dont really use anything on my face and i dont know whats good or not i just want something to clean and smooth out my face and i wanted to know if this was good or not?

Amazon