BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Soothing Cleansing Milk gently removes dirt and make-up prior to cleansing with Cleansing Cream. For sensitive skin, Soothing Cleansing Milk is a daily cleanser with harmonizing, protective properties that help diminish the appearance of redness. Soothing Cleansing Milk can be used as a gentle shaving lotion.

Formulation: Anthyllis, jojoba and almond oil maintain the skin’s natural protective function. A nutrient-rich extract of fermented grains and bentonite clay effectively cleanse as they calm skin and reduce the appearance of redness.

Skin Condition: As a cleanser for Sensitive Skin. As a make-up remover for all skin conditions

Usage:

• Wet face with warm water. Gently apply a thin, even layer (1-2 pumps) to face, neck, and décolleté, working from your forehead down and from the center out. To remove eye make-up, apply to a dampened cotton pad and use gentle sweeping movements from the inside to the outside corner of your closed eye. Do not scrub. Turn pad over and wipe the eyelid area to rinse.
  • Protect against light and heat.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Oat/Rye/Wheat Seed Extract Ferment, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol.

Buy on Jet.com
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I really enjoyed the bottle of this I had! It cleansed my skin without drying it out (which is always a concern for my dry skin). It was gentle, but still effective. I found I went through this a lot faster than my normal cleansers and I am not sure why that was unless it was just the consistency of the product, so that was the only downside. Would recommend this if you want something that is not harsh or not heavy with exfoliants.
Joanne S.
Love this stuff! So gentle on my skin and it feels so soft after using. Warning: this could also be used as a makeup remover but may not be excellent at removing makeup without having to rub a little more than usual. I use it to take off my make up and follow up with the cleansing cream. Then I use a warm washcloth to gently remove any excess makeup. However, I may need to stop using because I know this product has gluten in it and I have a gluten sensitivity.
Anya B.
This cleansing milk is so soothing and makes my skin feels so smooth and supple. It's a bit pricey but its worth it. I love the glass bottle it comes in, although the pump stops working a bit too early when theres still product in the bottle. It works best with the toner afterwards. Some moisturizers don't work well after using this cleansing milk, but you shouldn't really need one after using this.
Melissa H.
This is the best cleanser I have ever used! I have combination skin, so a lot of cleansers can be too drying or too oily. My face feels so soft after using this and doesn't make my skin feel tight. This is the first cleanser I have used that didn't make me break out. I highly recommend this if you have combination skin with minor acne.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
One of my all time favorite cleansers. So gentle and great for sensitive skin. Also great for taking eye makeup off, and does not sting the eyes. Have repurchased this product so many times. It's a go to for me, and also a kit staple for after shoots
Hilary K.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
One of the best cleansers I've used. I have combination skin and this is not over drying but still takes care of where I'm oily. I use Dr Hauschka almost exclusively and it makes a huge difference in both the tone and quality of my skin.
Denise S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a great, gentle, amazing smelling cleanser for the morning but was not effective enough in removing my makeup to be my night time cleanser.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I highly recommend this amazing cleansing milk to people with dry or sensitive skin. It has nice packaging and a slightly natural scent. It is extremely gentle and would be great for anyone struggling to find a gentle cleanser.