Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Soothing Cleansing Milk gently removes dirt and make-up prior to cleansing with Cleansing Cream. For sensitive skin, Soothing Cleansing Milk is a daily cleanser with harmonizing, protective properties that help diminish the appearance of redness. Soothing Cleansing Milk can be used as a gentle shaving lotion.

Formulation: Anthyllis, jojoba and almond oil maintain the skin’s natural protective function. A nutrient-rich extract of fermented grains and bentonite clay effectively cleanse as they calm skin and reduce the appearance of redness.

Skin Condition: As a cleanser for Sensitive Skin. As a make-up remover for all skin conditions

Usage:

• Wet face with warm water. Gently apply a thin, even layer (1-2 pumps) to face, neck, and décolleté, working from your forehead down and from the center out. To remove eye make-up, apply to a dampened cotton pad and use gentle sweeping movements from the inside to the outside corner of your closed eye. Do not scrub. Turn pad over and wipe the eyelid area to rinse.
  • Protect against light and heat.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Oat/Rye/Wheat Seed Extract Ferment, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol.

How does this feel on the skin?
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Tamari B.
Wedel, Schleswig
Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk uploaded by Tamari B.
This is a great addition to any night routine. Dr. Hauschka's products, despite being somewhat pricey, are always very good quality. I have incorporated this product in my care routine at night to clean up the face before applying other creams and I find it very soothing for the skin, the consistency is very nice (I hate applying creams) and the results are great.
Aniko N.
Ideal for people with sensitive skin! Cleanses and hydrates beautifully. Gentle Hauschka scent as usual. This is a part of my morning and evening facial care routine. Definitely highly recommend.
Lah B.
Soothing and hydrating. Perfect for dry sensitive skin. The smell is stronger than I expected, but it goes away after wash. It leaves your skin very moisturised and not drying. Worked so well when my skin was red and sensitised and that’s how I found this.

On days that I use light makeup, I only use this as my cleanser. If I need to remove more, I can use this again as my second cleanser. Probably not for waterproof mascara.

Overall, I love this cleanser. It’s love at first wash! However, if fragrance bothers you, this might not be for you.

Naya L.
NYC
I use this product during the colder months, it really helps my skin stay hydrated. ❄️
member-06439
Purchased at: CVS
If I could buy buckets of this, I would. This feels so great, you’re going to want to put it all over you body... and I do 😁 It’s not only going to moisturize but it can also be used as a gentle cleanser AND it’ll remove your makeup, as well as the eyes. This is an all around product that I highly recommend.
Ivana G.
This soothing milk is part of my skincare routine. I absolutely love it! It is extremely gentle on the skin and does not irritate the eyes at all. It will not remove heavy makeup (especially not waterproof stuff) but if you are like me and don't wear heavy makeup often, this is the product for you. It is great for all skin types! A little bit goes a long way so this will last you a while. I use it twice a day and have had the same bottle for 4 months now.
Darienne K.
Mill Bay, BC
I highly recommend this amazing cleansing milk to people with dry or sensitive skin. It has nice packaging and a slightly natural scent. It is extremely gentle and would be great for anyone struggling to find a gentle cleanser.
Denise S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a great, gentle, amazing smelling cleanser for the morning but was not effective enough in removing my makeup to be my night time cleanser.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
One of my all time favorite cleansers. So gentle and great for sensitive skin. Also great for taking eye makeup off, and does not sting the eyes. Have repurchased this product so many times. It's a go to for me, and also a kit staple for after shoots
J S.
Love this stuff! So gentle on my skin and it feels so soft after using. Warning: this could also be used as a makeup remover but may not be excellent at removing makeup without having to rub a little more than usual. I use it to take off my make up and follow up with the cleansing cream. Then I use a warm washcloth to gently remove any excess makeup. However, I may need to stop using because I know this product has gluten in it and I have a gluten sensitivity.