BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Holistic Face Care For all skin conditions Enhances and Refines A gentle, translucent tone to blend and soften the appearance of small red blood vessels, skin impurities, scars, a lack of pigmentation and other skin irregularities.  Gives the skin a natural glow and healthy appearance. Mixes with any Dr. Hauschka facial moisturizer A soothing combination of mineral pigments, plant extracts and oils Hint of color helps minimize the appearance of blemishes and skin irregularities Also effective when blended with sunscreens Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants.  Our products carry these plant essences directly to the skin to encourage health and reveal true and lasting beauty.  A deep commitment to holistic principles guides Dr.Hauschka Skin Care to reject the use of synthetic additives and ani

Buy on Beauty.com
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love Dr.Hauschka products. They are available in most health food stores and I think at Whole Foods. The products do not have any harmful ingredients (or at least they have the smallest amount) and they work well. The Bronze product works best when used with a quality sponge. A brush will leave brush marks with this product. I use the sponge to spread it lightly over my face and then use my fingers to gently pat into my skin to avoid any types of streaks. You can layer this on but you should do it sparingly. I have a yellow based skin so this works on my. Someone with very pale or pink base skin may have different results.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY
Great color when used with fingers or sponge, not so much brushes. Great to add to anything like a moisturizer or primer for an added glow. When used alone it color corrects with sheer coverage. All around great texture and quality for the price.
Candace G.
This is a great liquid bronzer. It goes on smooth and evenly with an applicator. You can even mix this with your sunscreen to keep a little color on your face.
baileigh b.
This bronze syrum really does help my skin look darker or tanner so that I don't look as white as I am