BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Holistic Face Care For normal, dry or sensitive skin Adds protection and healthy glow A tinted moisturizer offering extra-protection for sensitive, dry and normal skin conditions.  The warm, beige color is transparent on the skin.  It softens individual skin tone, promoting a healthy glow and a smooth, finished look to the skin.  Visibly calms red, blotchy, irritated skin Quince seed extract, beeswax and rose petal wax moisturize and protect Soothes and blends signs of eczema, couperose, rosacea and acne rosacea Helps maintain oil and water balance Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants.  Our products carry these plant essences directly to the skin to encourage health and reveal true and lasting beauty.  A deep commitment to holistic principles guides Dr.Hauschka Skin Care to reject

Candice C.
Bronx , NY
I just received my samples of this in the mail and i cant wait to try it!! If you want a sample from this company i just emailed them telling them ive been looking for different samples to see if my skin likes it and they send me this, with 1 face mask and 1 under eye cream!!
Meg H.
Canby, OR
This is my go-to everyday beauty product. If I only have time to put on one thing, it's this! I can have 2 hours of sleep and bags under my eyes and this cream is magical. I rarely use foundation with it and just dust with a light powder. Miracle in a tube, you heard it here first.