3 colors available

BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Transform red, irritated skin with this nourishing mask. Nurturing botanicals combine in a dynamic formulation to soothe sensitive skin and balance skin functions, resulting in a calm, even complexion. Benefits: Replenishes and maintains moisture content. Promotes skin renewal. Fortifies skin against harsh elements. Calms and balances sensitive or irritated skin. see more...

• I dont really use anything on my face and i dont know whats good or...1 Answers
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Ellinwood, KS
I have incredibly sensitive skin. When I try a new product within a few minutes my skin will inflame. Sometimes my skin just hurts from the weather. Whenever it becomes inflamed I used this mask. It is amazing! within minutes my skin is soothed and back to health! I love it!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Baytown, TX
During the winter time, my skin tends get overly dry and feels very tight after shwoering. I enjoy pampering my face as well as my whole body. I find that this mask is very hyrdrating and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Dr. Hauschka is known for great products!
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
My sister used this and loved it she thought it was hard to find tough at stores and it's pricey but well worth it. It lasted awhile even using it for a daily basis keeps skin feeling new and she believes worksn with other products nicely
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
I got a sample of this once at a beauty show. And I didn't like it at all. Mind you they were just samples but I had a few of them. I was told it isn't a cheap product and I'm not in love. It's not something I'll purchase
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
I received a very small sample of this by a local market. Very soothing to use and easy to apply. The product is on the high end side so I probably won't buy it.
Era S.
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
very creamy and helps with acne or dry skin. easily spreadable and gives a clean feeling after washing. would recommend to someone wanting to try a new mask.
Adrienne D.
Adrienne D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love all of Dr. Hauschka's products, they are gentle and seem all natural. I especially like this soothing mask which smells great and calms my skin.
Cait N.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Dr Hauschka is consistently high quality and excellent. They sponsor my local roller derby team so I have checked out a few products.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Glendale, AZ
This product is a very good product he keeps my kids move and so I recommend this to anyone that's willing to try the product
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
The Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Soothing Mask is great for making sure that your skin is fully hydrated and plump.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I dont really use anything on my face and i dont know whats good or not i just want something to clean and smooth out my face and i wanted to know if this was good or not?