Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Regenerating Body Moisturizer

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Firming, Moisturizing Body Care Mature Skin Extracts of red clover, horsetail and birch leaves offer antioxidant properties while helping to promote the skin s natural processes of renewal. Jojoba oil, candelilla wax and marsh mallow extract moisturize and balance the skin, making it feel silky smooth and supple. Elasticity is enhanced and skin feels tighter and firmer. Leaves skin feeling tighter and firmer. Enhances skin elasticity. Helps balance and maintain the skin s moisture content. Makes skin feel smooth and supple.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Regenerating Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
Highly recommend this mosituriser smells devine and leave a pleasant scent after use. Hydrates the skin and feels refreshed after usein reviews
Ronit B.
Philadelphia
Love this! Absorbs quickly and leaves my [email protected] soft. Wish the smells was a bit better, but have gotten used to it and don’t mind it at all.
Alaa L.
Elizabethtown , KY
I love this moisturizer it doesn’t break you out, it’s long lasting stays hydrated all day, gentle on the skin, and creamy formula. Affordable price
Destiny Y.
Bardstown
It’s really good on my skin an I would recommend this to anyone who is in love with bath & body as much as I am most people just get them for the smells yes they smell good but u should also pay attention to your skin care because you may need it one day
Gabriela D.
I love this body lotion after having my baby my skin got super dry and this has been helping a lot
Ashon B.
Appleton, WI
I need regeneration for my dry skin and this is the answer. It keeps my skin moist all day and lasts up to 24 hrs
chelsea J.
Deltona, FL
LOVE this product , it really moisturizes my body really great and I never use any other body moisturizers since buying this a few weeks ago
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
This is a life savor my skin was so dry and I started using this and my skin looks amazing
alexander D.
I love it its amazing its my favorite i give it to my firends as gifts aswell as my family
Alyssa M.
This moisturizer soften skin and more very fast I love it especially in the winter with my skin gets extremely dry
Mel H.
I purchased and tried this product on a whim. I have super dry skin and if I don't keep up with a moisturizer I get itchy and my skin looks dull. I like the consistency of this cream and it helped my super dry skin become really smooth. I would recommend trying this product!

Looking for your answer?