BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Firming, Moisturizing Body Care Mature Skin Extracts of red clover, horsetail and birch leaves offer antioxidant properties while helping to promote the skin s natural processes of renewal. Jojoba oil, candelilla wax and marsh mallow extract moisturize and balance the skin, making it feel silky smooth and supple. Elasticity is enhanced and skin feels tighter and firmer. Leaves skin feeling tighter and firmer. Enhances skin elasticity. Helps balance and maintain the skin s moisture content. Makes skin feel smooth and supple.

Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Regenerating Body Moisturizer
  • "Highly recommend this mosituriser smells devine and leave a pleasant scent after use. Hydrates the skin and feels refreshed after use" in 4 reviews
olivia r.
Coatesville, IN
The product is great. it leaves my skin smooth and hydrated even after the second use. The scent of it is very nice and calming. The bottle could be a little bigger and it is a little on the expensive side.
Mel H.
I purchased and tried this product on a whim. I have super dry skin and if I don't keep up with a moisturizer I get itchy and my skin looks dull. I like the consistency of this cream and it helped my super dry skin become really smooth. I would recommend trying this product!
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
This body lotion is a little expensive so i don't buy it that often. I would like it better if it were on sale sometimes. It does leave my skin feel silky and smooth but i kinda feel that it takes time to get absorbed by my skin.
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Dr.H skin care is absolutely amazing! It is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used! A small dollop goes a long way with this moisturizer. I wish I had more of these products to test! I love this one.
chelsea j.
Deltona, FL
LOVE this product , it really moisturizes my body really great and I never use any other body moisturizers since buying this a few weeks ago
Danielle C.
Berkeley Springs
This is one of the best products on the market I would definitely use this I would definitely recommend it to anybody and everyone
Katherine M.
Jacksonville, AR
Like the name says it's a moisturizer and it gets the job done right! My skin has never felt better since I've been using this.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
This moisturizer soften skin and more very fast I love it especially in the winter with my skin gets extremely dry
Ashon B.
I need regeneration for my dry skin and this is the answer. It keeps my skin moist all day and lasts up to 24 hrs
priscila b.
amazing stuff my skin feels really good! I love the scent and the price is really good would definitely try again