BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Moisturizing and protective, Lip Care Stick nurtures dry, chapped lips, soothing, softening and nourishing even the most sensitive lips. Provides a soft, silky shine.

Formulation: Unlike conventional lip care products, this formulation promotes healthy lips without causing dependency. Candellila and carnauba waxes and sweet almond and apricot kernel oils seal in moisture to soften and smooth dry lips. Antioxidant shea butter with rose petal, rose hip, anthyllis and carrot extracts fortify, soothe and soften.

Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick
  • "This is a great lip care stick esp. if you have chapped lips. I use this on a daily bases." in 11 reviews
Samantha S.
Lake Oswego
I have naturally dry skin and lips. Always had trouble with staying hydrated and my lips have been dried and cracked for as long as I remember. This has been a part of my nightly routine for around a month now and my lips are much healthier now than they've ever been before.
Nancy D.
New York
I tend to have very dry and chapped lips. I've tried many different types of lip balms, but so far this has been the best one. I need to buy another one, before I run out of it. My lips feel so much better now, never sticky. It smells great.
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
This is such a good lip balm, my lips are having a really hard moment right now with this weather, the are dry and broken. I’m so happy that I found this one, i like the smells so fresh, I recommend this my lips feel very moist.
Jessica M.
Bronx
My first time using this brand and I’m obsessed with this lip balm. It’s a “never leave home with out it “ lip balm. First of all this is a all natural, clean ingredient brand. Secondly it just leaves you lips feeling hydrated with a nice shine without the heavy greasy feeling. Even after it wears/rubs off tour lips still feel nice. I use it anytime I don’t wear a lipstick and at night before bed.
Charlie A.
I got this lip care stick in my Whole Foods beauty bag. I was hesitant based on the smell at first, but I grew to like it after a day or so. It smells like medicine if that makes sense. It's very moisturizing and I only need to apply it a couple times a day . Has lasting moisture
Maria G.
Honeslty.. I found the solution to my dry chapped lips. I began using this product when I went to Spain a month and a half ago. From there on, I use this lip care everyday all day. I reapply with out a problem. It is very easy to apply and the size is perfect. I will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone in search of a lip care stick. You can purchase on the Dr. Hauschka website for $15.00 or on amazon for $13.45.
Jordan M.
This stuff has a little bit of a chemically smell that bothers me a little bit but other than that it is really good. It gives my lips a good moisturization and doesn't leave a gross film on the lips.
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
My absolute new favorite lip care product. My lips had been dry and peeling. With just one day of using this they are soft and supple again. No fragrance or flavor. Perfect, effective lip care. Excellent ingredients. Highly recommend.
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
I love this, and coincidentally, so does my 8yr old son! It has a pleasing scent and definitely keeps my lips moist, protected and feeling great! The color threw me off a bit, but it doesn't seem to tint my lips! I like this product and would recommend it over drugstore brands!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Este producto hace magia lo recomiendo 100%, antes de comenzar a usarlo tenía los labios súper resecos y se me partían mucho pero después de usarlo están muuuy diferentes y además de eso tiene un sabor increíble y un olor muy bueno. I love it!!
Alexandra S.
Staff
I have super chapped lips - will this help!?!?!
Stacey O.
Montgomery , AL
I have very chapped lips does this really work?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Have you ever use this product before?
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
I am suffering terrible with cracked and dry winter lip. How is this product? Are you finding it helpful? How often do you apply?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How moisturizing is this? Does it have any scent?

Dermstore