Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Moisturizing and protective, Lip Care Stick nurtures dry, chapped lips, soothing, softening and nourishing even the most sensitive lips. Provides a soft, silky shine.

Formulation: Unlike conventional lip care products, this formulation promotes healthy lips without causing dependency. Candellila and carnauba waxes and sweet almond and apricot kernel oils seal in moisture to soften and smooth dry lips. Antioxidant shea butter with rose petal, rose hip, anthyllis and carrot extracts fortify, soothe and soften.

Looking for a really great chapstick, i have super sensitive lips and it seems no matter what i can only use one for so long without it causing irritation even if i keep it clean. I really love Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick but every time i order this something always goes wrong and i never receive it and what little i have left has been not going well with my skin and causing them to seem even more chapped. Any suggestions?
How moisturizing is this? Does it have any scent?
I have very chapped lips does this really work?
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a great lip care stick esp. if you have chapped lips. I use this on a daily bases.in reviews
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick uploaded by Maika R.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This lip balm feels great on the lip. It has like a thick texture that keeps your lips hydrated and protected. It last long and I recommend you try it yourself if you're just looking for something to soften, protect and hydrate those lips.
member-06439
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick uploaded by member-06439
Purchased at: CVS
This is by far the best lip care product I’ve ever used. It goes on smooth and feels sooo good on lip. I highly, highly recommend this product. It may seem like a more expensive price point for a “chapstick” but it’s totally worth the money- totally :-) As you can tell from my posted photo, I literally use every last drop!
Charley R.
Cresskill, NJ
This product is amazing, although a little pricey it is worth it. Smells good and feels good. Makes my lips soft for much longer than other brands. Also it has great ingredients!!
Jessica M.
Bronx
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick uploaded by Jessica M.
My first time using this brand and I’m obsessed with this lip balm. It’s a “never leave home with out it “ lip balm. First of all this is a all natural, clean ingredient brand. Secondly it just leaves you lips feeling hydrated with a nice shine without the heavy greasy feeling. Even after it wears/rubs off tour lips still feel nice. I use it anytime I don’t wear a lipstick and at night before bed.
Charlie A.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Care Stick uploaded by Charlie A.
I got this lip care stick in my Whole Foods beauty bag. I was hesitant based on the smell at first, but I grew to like it after a day or so. It smells like medicine if that makes sense. It's very moisturizing and I only need to apply it a couple times a day . Has lasting moisture
Maria G.
Honeslty.. I found the solution to my dry chapped lips. I began using this product when I went to Spain a month and a half ago. From there on, I use this lip care everyday all day. I reapply with out a problem. It is very easy to apply and the size is perfect. I will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone in search of a lip care stick. You can purchase on the Dr. Hauschka website for $15.00 or on amazon for $13.45.
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
This is such a good lip balm, my lips are having a really hard moment right now with this weather, the are dry and broken. I’m so happy that I found this one, i like the smells so fresh, I recommend this my lips feel very moist.
Jordan M.
This stuff has a little bit of a chemically smell that bothers me a little bit but other than that it is really good. It gives my lips a good moisturization and doesn't leave a gross film on the lips.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
This chap stick is one of my favorites! The formula is so silky and smooth, it glides right on and leaves my lips feeling soft and super hydrated for hours!! Chapped lips are the worse, and thanks to this lip care product, I no longer have to worry about it!
Julie M.
Austin, TX
This sheer chapstick feels amazing. It glides over your lips and keeps your lips feeling soft for hours. Very soothing! I've purchased this multiple times for myself and as little gifts for friends and it's always well-received.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather S.
il y a 2 ans
Charley R. il y a un an
I really love dr.hauschka but that is so frustrating!! If you live near a Whole Foods or a health foods store I would see if they carry their line. If not I would recommend seeing if they carry Derma-E which is my next go to brand. It is carried at many health food stores! If not, smiths rosebud salve is affordable and amazing. Good luck!