BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Holistic Body Care Energizing and uplifting The intensive and refreshing essential oil from sun-ripened lemons has a revitalizing effect upon the entire body.  After a long day Lemon Bath helps to bring a renewed sense of well being.  Essential oil of lemon helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite and normalizes oily skin conditions. Pure lemon essential oil refreshes and awakens Reduces the appearance of cellulite An ideal pick-me-up in the morning, evening or after exercise Add diluted Lemon Bath to a cold compress to cool down in hot weather Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants.  Our products carry these plant essences directly to the skin to encourage health and reveal true and lasting beauty.  A deep commitment to holistic principles guides Dr.Hauschka Skin Care to reject the use

April S.
Lucasville, OH
I love this! Lemon is my favorite scent and it's very rare to find any kind of skin care items in this scent. It's so relaxing. It's makes your skin feel so silky and smooth. I Definitely recommend this to others.
Ebony G.
I love this product! Personally, I love the scent of lemon and this leaves my skin smelling amazing after a bath! It’s such good value for money & the scent on my skin lasts so long! Makes you feel so good! I would recommend this to anyone who is a bath lover like me :)