Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Holistic Face Care Repairs and hydrates Give eyes a refreshed, radiant look with this super-hydrating formula.  Provide extra nurturing support to the delicate eye area with moisture-rich plant extracts that repair and refine the appearance of fine lines.  This deeply penetrating cream is an ideal base for make-up. Pineapple extract smoothes fine lines and wrinkles Rose distillate tones the delicate tissue around the eye Mango and macadamia oils nourish and moisturize Fast-absorbing formula can be applied under make-up Ophthalmologically and dermatologically tested. Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants.  Our products carry these plant essences directly to the skin to encourage health and reveal true and lasting beauty.  A deep commitment to holistic principles guides Dr.Hauschka Skin Ca

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream!
Carrie R.
Portland
I am a big Dr. Hauschka fan. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and a little goes a very long way. I love how smooth it goes on.
Kathy B.
I love this daily eye cream! It comes in an easy to use tube and goes on very light and smoothly. I'll use a little bit on the sensitive skin around my eyes and it'll leave a protective hydrating layer for hours!
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
I have used all of the Dr. Hauschka eye creams over the years, and all of them are excellent. I do find this one to be the best for my eyes which are sensitive and have some wrinkles. This cream is light, toning and refreshing. Also excellent prep for makeup.
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA
I love how this product is all natural!! it works so well, and does not irritate my sensitive skin!!
Tessara B.
The best eye cream that I have found and the only one that actually works. This lightens my genetic dark circles and hydrates without being greasy or sticky. The ingredients are only good/natural things. A little goes a very long way.
Sonya R.
Hoover, AL
This is my go to eye cream. Light yet highly moisturizing. Only a dab is needed. You can use day or night. No improvement needed as this product is made with botanical ingredients. I will definitely buy again.
Irie B.
Rimrock, AZ
Great product. I use it every night before I go to bed and ever morning when I wake up. My eyes are very tired looking and this helps to hydrate then and make them look more youthful.
Nancy D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Good eye cream, it smells good and lasts a long time. I have very sensitive skin and didn't have any problems with it.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,761 reviews
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream uploaded by Tessa C.
Got this little thing in my Ipsy bag this month. I tagged it to the closet thing on here.. with another brand that at least says Dr. on it 😂😅
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brand so much! Natural but effective and this eye cream feel so good on!

Looking for your answer?