Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Body Moisturizer

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

The delicate fragrance of almond blossoms brings to mind the first stirrings of spring, as the sensual note of almond fruit sweeps us away to the warmth of a sun-drenched Italian summer. This ultra-rich moisturizer features almond oil blended with extracts of soothing St. John s wort and balancing anthyllis to smooth and fortify dry, sensitive skin. Quince and marsh mallow balance moisture content, leaving skin soft to the touch. Provides intensive, nurturing care for dry, sensitive skin. Helps your skin prevent moisture loss throughout the day. Helps support your skin to retain its natural balance Body Moisturizer, Almond.

I have not try this product yet..,. I would love to get a sample.
Does this leave your skin looking oily?
I am looking for a good mositurizer that will not leave my skin looking greasy or to oily, I have really oily skin, would this be a great product for my skin?
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Body Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
Good product! smell isn't to strong I would recommend it for those with really dry skin it worked great for me. in reviews
Tanneh N.
Boston
Love this product one of the best by far!! The moisturizer really set on your skin...
Gabriella H.
Olivehurst
I normally wouldn’t use such an expensive body moisturizer but this one is to die for! You literally feel a difference with one times use! I had bumps from peeling and this smoothed my skin right out! I love it !
Anna H.
2,243 reviews
Dr. Hauschka Rose Nurturing Body Cream is actually very different than the body oil which did surprised me. The texture of the Body Cream is thick, luxurious and very moisturizing. When you apply this onto your skin your really feel it however after it is absorbed your skin feels silky smooth. Two additional key ingredients (Shea Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil ) are added to the body cream which does change the texture of this versus the body oil. Both are perfect in nourishing your skin and keeping it healthy and soft. I had a 100% improvement and no longer have that dry, flaky winter skin that plagued me before using this amazing line from Dr. Hauschka.
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Amei o produto, usei algum tempo atrás e tive ótimo resultado , super indico . Amei os produtos dessa linha
Savannah H.
San Diego
I did not really like it is make my skin really dry and itchy and the scent was horrible and I would try and make it less harsh and make it gentle I will never use this one ever again I would not recommend it.
Macy C.
Orangevale, CA
These really make your skin smooth and clog all your pores. I love this product a lot because it is light weight and it doesn't iterate your skin. If you have dry or normal skin this works well. But if have oily skin it doesn't work as well. I would recommend this product to you if you have dry or normal skin.
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
This stuff is amazing, like I used to use this every day and then I couldn't find it anymore. Also, I would really like to review this again. This made my skin soft and it kept like that all day
Yesenia V.
Lufkin
Never have tried this before but looks like a very nice product and would love to try it
Rose L.
1,783 reviews
This is an amazing body moisturizer. I have used the rose scent for years. I love the way it smells and feels! Its so pampering. I layer it with the rose body oil for those days I need extra moisturizing.
Angely S.
Las Vegas, NV
De los mejores que existen súper saludable para tu rostro lo puedes usar siempre y tu rostro sentirá la diferencia