Dr. Hauschka Rose Nurturing Body Oil uploaded by member-06439

BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

There are times when your skin and mind long for harmonizing, strengthening care. Promote a sense of balance and well-being with this delicate, nourishing body oil. Rose Body Oil with extracts of damask roses and rose essential oil soothes, calms and protects sensitive skin. Jojoba oil maintains moisture for silky, supple skin. The soft rose scent soothes the senses.

Formulation: Damask roses are combined with sunflower oil and carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods to allow the skin balancing properties of the rose to be transferred to the oil. During this phase, the mixture is heated to 37 °C – human body temperature. The base product is carefully mixed in the mornings and evenings to allow the skin balancing properties of the rose to be transferred to the oil.

Usage:

Apply evenly and massage into skin. Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• Learn about our Holistic Body Treatment
  • For an at-home spa experience, after showering with Rose Nurturing Body Wash, gently massage Rose Body Oil into your still-moist skin. With your body enveloped in the delicate fragrance of Damask roses, nourish your face with Revitalizing Mask. Finish by applying Neem Nail & Cuticle Oil to fingernails and toenails

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Limonene

Buy on Beauty.com
  • "I use this in the winter when it my skin is so dry that nothing else helps but this body oil! It is so hydrating yet lightweight and not greasy." in 5 reviews
member-06439
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this when I bought the Dr. Hauschka’s lavender body oil and I prefer this over the other. The smell of this is much more inviting. Also, after I run this in my skin feels super soft and almost glows. It also absorbs rather quickly and that’s what I generally don’t like about oils- they tend to not absorb well. If you enjoy a rose smell 🌹 then give this a try for the daytime 😁
Camilla S.
Nashville
Wonderful product. Smells so good and works wonderfully. I put it on after getting out of the bath or shower and it is so comfortable for my skin. Only complaint is that the bottle leaks often.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I love using this rose oil! It's so so soft and smells heavenly! It's a little on the pricey side for my taste but I love it since it was gifted to me! It is a bit hard to find! I haven't found it at target or Walmart!
Ashley C.
Davenport, FL
Wonderful smell, super hydrating oil. It absorbs beautifully into the skin, and lasts a decent amount of time. I use this on all of the driest parts of my body and it works wonders. It's a bit pricey though.
Stephanie W.
I received this body oil in the Goodbeing subscription box and think it is great at moisturizing the skin and keeping it very moisturized. It smells nice (lightly rose scented) but the fragrance doesn't last terribly long if you don't like your oils or creams scented. I find that I need to use a significant amount of the product, however (i.e. one pump for the stomach & chest, one for arms, one per leg, etc.). I used it a couple of times and used more of the oil than I would have liked to. I may mix it with a lotion as suggested in one of the other posts to make it last longer and absorb quickly.
Gabrielle F.
I love the way this smells! Rose always smells so fresh and clean in my opinion. Sometimes it can be overwhelming though. I felt as if this was really moisturizing, which I enjoyed, but this brand is not cheap! Probably wouldn't buy it again. I got this as a gift and that's the only reason I used it.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Great product. Smells get. I had an allergic reaction to this product witch was really sad but over all the body oil leaves your skin looking shiny and smells great. I gave it to my sister and she loved it!
angelica h.
denver, co
I have to wash my hands like a thousand times a day so this oil really keeps them soft and moisturized. I've found that I can't use it on my face and neck because my skin is so sensitive and breaks out but otherwise this is a quality product!
Priscille N.
Bennington, NE
lease do yourself a favor and do not hesitate to choose this oil. Daily use has reduced the size of a skin anomoly by quite a bit. It would not be surprising if it disappears all together. Highly recommend this product.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I have heard this is incredible and haven't gotten the chance to try it yet! My friend uses it and is obsessed with it and she;s picky like me when it comes to products, especially skin products. I need this!
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
I usually use coconut oil as a moisturizer, and love it, but haven't seen a rose body oil before? How does it work?