BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

All the protective, fortifying qualities of Rose Day Cream in a lightweight formulation; perfect for sensitive skin or use in warmer weather. Rose Day Cream Light nourishes, hydrates and protects dry, sensitive skin for a calm, even and balanced complexion.

Formulation:

Precious rose water, rose wax and extracts of rose, marsh mallow and anthyllis protect, calm and balance the skin. Marsh mallow root extract joins avocado, sesame and almond oils to hydrate, carrying essential moisture to the skin.

Skin Condition: For dry and sensitive skin.

Usage:

• Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply evenly to face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion. In general, a pea-sized amount offers enough product. For maximum benefit, apply while skin is still moist from toner
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• In the evening after cleansing, tone with Facial Toner then apply Night Serum as your final step
  • For deeper nourishing care, we recommend weekly applications of Soothing Mask or Revitalizing Mask
  • In the colder months, the skin needs extra care. Try rich, protective Rose Day Cream

Water (Aqua), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lysolecithin, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Eugenol, Xanthan Gum, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I can't compliment Dr. Hauschka products enough. They are well worth their price and often exceed expectations. This cream is holistic and natural, it smells great and is effective. However, this is not for people with oily skin! You need a VERY SMALL amount. This is best on dry skin!" in 6 reviews
  • "Holistic Face Care For dry, sensitive or mature skin Soothes and protects Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light protects and strengthens dry and sensitive skin. This lightweight, regenerative moisturizer soothes red, irritated skin. Marsh Mallow root joins Avocado, Sesame, A" in 3 reviews
  • "Another fan favorite! Dr. Hauschka as a whole uses great ingredients (except for the linalool they claim is "natural"..) but I especially like this product for the rose water which has excellent hydrating and calming properties! The added rose scent isn't so bad either! " in 3 reviews
Maria S.
Asheville
Review for: 1.08 fl oz more...
If you’re looking for an every day go to moisturizer for normal combination skin this is it. It smells lovely and absorbs quickly. It looks perfect under make up or by itself. The botanicals used hear of our of the highest quality. These products never disappoint although they are a little pricey. You don’t use a lot of this product so it last forever.
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
eman a.
sharjah
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Light Cream, 1 Fluid Ounce more...
a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like; critique; evaluation. 2. the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or yeah I will recommend this ro otjher
Anna E.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Light Cream, 1 Fluid Ounce more...
I love this cream!! I use it and the quince almost daily. Absorbs quickly and is great for dry skins. Feels almost like it creates a barrier, but never interferes with my makeup. I also like that I'm not putting a bunch of chemicals on my face and it's natural. Amazon usually has it for less.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
From Influenster.com
I love the smell of Dr. Haushka's rose creams, they are amazing. I prefer the regular rose cream to the light formula because I suffer from extremely dry skin. This cream addresess dryness without irritation. I would purchase this again.
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Rose Day Cream, Light, 1 fl oz more...
My skin loves this! Love this lighter version on my oily combo skin. My skin absorbs it quickly and is left soft and supple. The scent, I like roses but it should be lighter. It sort of reminds me of an air freshener back in the day. If you have tried Pacificas bb cream Alight the scent is similar to it. The scent also lingers on the skin for a while.
I got a sample of this and might splurge on the large size but is too costly. It needs to be more affordable.
Brittany K.
Julija B.
I use this as my every Day Moisturizer. So in love with this Product. It really saves my Skin, especially on those cold Winter Days. I can only recommend. Although it is a bit on the pricey Side, it really is worth every Penny!!! If You have more of an Oily Skin You might want to try out the light Rose Cream, which is what I use during Summer. <3 Loooove love love Dr. Hauschka!
Angeline C.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Light Cream, 1 Fluid Ounce more...
I LOVE this cream. I usually purchase this cream around winter time since my skin tends to be oily around summer time. The scent is nice and refreshing. This cream is thick and refreshing. Def perfect for night time. Its kind of pricey but worth the splurge once a year.
Jasmine S.
Soquel, CA
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Light Cream, 1 Fluid Ounce more...
Oh how I love Dr. Hauschka products.  There's nothing better than knowing you are using pure, fresh, organic beauty products on your face and body.  I feel so happy and healthy using these products.  I wish I could afford more, but I do think the confidence in health is worth the price tag.