Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream
A true classic and the centerpiece of the Dr. Hauschka range, Rose Day Cream captures the strength and softness of the rose to nourish and protect normal, dry and sensitive skin. Calms skin and minimizes the appearance of redness, irritation and couperose.
The rich, luxurious formulation harmonizes oil and moisture gently guiding the skin to a state of comfort, balance and radiance.
Precious extracts of rose petals and wild rose hips nurture and balance the skin. Shea butter, rose petal wax and avocado oil protect and help retain moisture. Extracts of marsh mallow and St. John’s wort soothe redness, hydrate and fortify.
Skin Condition: For normal, dry and sensitive skin.
- Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply evenly to face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion. In general, a pea-sized amount offers enough product. For maximum benefit, apply while skin is still moist from toner
- Protect against light and heat
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions
- In the evening after cleansing, tone with Facial Toner then apply Night Serum as your final step
- For mature skin, we also recommend the Dr. Hauschka Regenerating line of products
- Rose Day Cream provides excellent protection against the cold in winter
- Rose Day Cream Light provides the same nurturing benefits of Rose Day Cream in a lighter formulation that is suitable for warmer weather
Water (Aqua), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Zinc Sulfate, Lecithin, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax.see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream
This cream has been a god-send for the harsh winter months in Chicago! My skin is super sensitive and extremely dry and this cream works wonders for my flaky dry skin. It’s 100% certified natural and smells like a dream! It’s a cream so the consistency is a bit heavy but it absorbs into my skin pretty well while still creating a barrier for the wind and other harsh environmental elements. If you have oily skin, this product will be much too heavy for you but I know this line makes a “light” version of the Rose Day Cream that I will be trying for the summer months! I will say it’s a bit pricey ($45 at Whole Foods) but it’s worth every penny. My skin is moisturized, brighter and ultra smooth after using this for only 2 weeks. No more chapped, flaky skin! I highly recommend this to anyone with dry, sensitive skin. You will not be disappointed!
Mande un correo a Dr. Hauschhka pidiendo muestras y me mandaron 3 completamwnte gratis de 1.5ml, recibi una muestra de este producto, en la descripción decía que era para hidratar la piel en días fríos y pues al principio se sentía un poco pesado como manteca, costo que se absorbiera el producto, el aroma era bastante agradable, pero dura más o menos 1 hora
Lovely smell and really brightens my skin. A bit pricey, but overall a good value for the quality of the product. I only use in the winter, though, and it doesn't breath very well for summer months.
Very greasy rich cream. Perfect for winter when nothing is nourishing enough. I like the scent and the results.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos