Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Day Cream

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Formulated with select botanical extracts, this light formulation supports the skin’s natural oil and moisture production. Dry skin is revitalized and radiance is restored.

Formulation:

Nurturing anthyllis, witch hazel and carrot balance moisture. Apricot kernel, sweet almond and wheat germ oils protect skin and encourage natural replenishment.

Skin Condition: Recommended for dry, dehydrated skin and dry, blemished combination skin.

Usage:

• For maximum benefit, apply while skin is still moist from toner
  • For dry skin: Each morning after cleansing with Cleansing Cream and toning with Facial Toner, apply evenly to face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion
  • For blemished combination skin: After cleansing with Cleansing Cream and toning with Clarifying Toner, mix a small amount of Revitalizing Day Cream in the palm with 1-2 drops of Clarifying Day Oil, then apply evenly to face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• In the evening after cleansing, tone with Facial Toner or Renewing Night Conditioner; for oil-free night care. No moisturizer is needed. Learn about our approach to Night Care
  • For deeper nourishing care, we recommend weekly applications of Revitalizing Mask

Water (Aqua), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lecithin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Algin, Xanthan Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Day Cream!
Edie M.
Hollywood, FL
This stuff is super penetrating and hydrating on my skin. My daily go to for years. Living in Florida and having to deal with the constant heat and humidity, it never feels too thick or oily. I rarely leave home without it.
Alexandra C.
For someone who struggles with combination skin, this product really gets the job done. It's moisturizes me without making me feel oily or weighed down. It's gentle and I would definitely recommend it to all skin types
Katie R.
New Bern, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! This is mine and a must for my mom! its one of the best that I have ever used and while I hate shelling out, its love!
angelica T.
yigo guam
I have dry and acne prone skin and I haven't seen any breakouts from using this product at all. I love the pump applicator and a little goes a long way. This moisturizing cream is very light, not greasy and has a pleasing citrus smell to it. It feels so silky and works well under make up.
Yuko H.
This cream has refreshing citrus scent. It moisturizes my skin well and it's not greasy. I like the fact that this cream uses natural ingredients.
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
This is a wonderfully moisturizing cream. I use it most when the weather is warming up, it’s not as heavy as the Rose Day Cream, which I only use in the colder months. Light fragrance, great coverage with just a half pump.
member-06439
Purchased at: CVS
This Day Cream reminds me of Dr. Hauschka’s Soothing Milk, it works in almost the same way. It’ll hydrate your skin a lot more. I use this in the morning before I apply my face and it creates a nice base for my makeup.
rosa M.
I didn't really like it that much.It don't do anything for my skin . Well for my expectations of the product.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
It smells great and refreshing. It's quite thin and feels stingy if your legs are really dry, although it does make your skin soft. Not the best if your skin is in anyway inflamed or irritated.
Alison L.
Staten Island, NY
My holy grail. I love this and my Lancôme moisturizer so much. It doesn't make my skin feel oily at All

Looking for your answer?