BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE #98 in Face Masks

In just 20 minutes, Revitalizing Mask offers soothing care and renewal to all skin conditions. The appearance of redness or blemishes is diminished, pores are visibly refined and skin appears even and toned. Skin glows with a healthy radiance.

Formulation:

Quince seed, anthyllis and chamomile extracts rapidly support the skin’s processes of renewal, helping to maintain moisture, visibly minimize pores and calm the appearance of redness and irritation. Nurturing jojoba, apricot kernel and wheat germ oils clarify and smooth skin.

Skin Condition: For all skin conditions.

Usage:

• After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount of Revitalizing Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth. For best results, apply while skin is still moist from toner. We recommend using Revitalizing Mask once to twice a week
  • To soften the appearance of blemished or scarred skin, or skin prone to redness, supplement your day cream with Revitalizing Mask. Mix a small amount of each in your palm then apply as a thin layer in the morning

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• When first starting a new regimen of Dr. Hauschka Night Care, complement Renewing Night Conditioner with Revitalizing Mask, ideally in the early evening
  • To soften the appearance of scars or to refine enlarged pores, apply in a thin layer of Revitalizing Mask under your Dr. Hauschka moisturizer daily for 4 to 6 weeks

Water (Aqua), Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Alcohol, Glycerin, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bentonite, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Propolis Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, Chlorophyllin-copper Complex.

• How many of each you have used this rejuvenation mask and what ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Helped to brighten and rejuvenate my skin. Not at all harsh for my sensitive and dry skin." in 4 reviews
Kiley K.
Chicago
Review for: 1 fl oz, Revitalizing, Revitalising Formerly: Rejuvenating Mask 1.0-Ounce Box more...
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
Review for: Revitalizing more...
This mask makes your face feel so refreshing after a long day. It is a great at home mask and is at a decent price for its value. This is the first time I’ve tried it but I will probably keep using it.
Jenny C.
Review for: Dr. Rejuvenating Mask 1 oz more...
This product is one of the few products that actually work for me. I would consider my skin to be dry somewhat fair skin. I get the occasional blemish but that's all. I do have blackheads though, is product really worked for me and I would recommend it! I know they're organic cause I found out about them while I was subscribed to an eco friendly/organic monthly box subscription.
Eva C.
A bit on the pricey side. I got it as a gift and I repurchased it because I loved it so much. Worked excellently. Had ample amounts of vitamins to help my skin regenerate.
Teodocia G.
danbury
Review for: Dr. Rejuvenating Mask 1 oz more...
I love all the products!!! One of my favorite! My skin looks glowing and very healthy. I use them every morning and night . I buy them at WholeFood store. Totally recommend!! Little pricey but worth it !!
Angelinne M.
Whittier, CA
This mask is so gentle on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin soft and glowing. I feel refreshed and ready to conquer the world. I usually have a hard time finding it in stores so I order it online. I’ve been a long time user of this company, since I was first introduced to it when I lived in Germany.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Heaven R.
Snellville Ga
Review for: Dr. Rejuvenating Mask 1 oz more...
Like the name it does rejuvenate your skin and it’s a gentle cream that is really smooth and it was effective on my skin and I only used it once or twice but it has affected my skin in a good way and I would recommend other than the price.
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Dr. Rejuvenating Mask 1 oz more...
This face mask is refreshing and a great way to make yourself feel better when you fall asleep with your make up on. I am usually really good on taking my makeup off before going to bed, but I have to admit that sometimes I am too tired to take it off. This face mask makes it all better though. It leaves my face feeling new, refreshed and clean. Totally recommend this product
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
How many of each you have used this rejuvenation mask and what other brands have you tried