BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

As we age, the skin’s natural processes of renewal begin to slow and skin loses elasticity. Regenerating Serum supports the skin’s natural regenerative functions, helping to maintain visibly firmer skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Sensitive mature skin is cooled and calmed.

Formulation: Quince seed and kalanchoe extracts replenish, smoothing the appearance of wrinkles while supporting the skin’s ability to balance moisture content. Isoflavone-rich red clover firms and refines, encouraging the skin’s natural processes of renewal, as nutrient-rich clover blossom honey protects.

Skin Condition: For mature skin.

Usage:

• In the morning after cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps to the face, neck and décolleté. Allow serum to be fully absorbed before applying moisturizer. For oil-free night care, apply 2 pumps after cleansing. No moisturizer is needed
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
Never tested on animals
We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

Additional product recommendations for Mature Skin:

• Daily care with Regenerating Day Cream, Regenerating Eye Cream, Regenerating Neck and Décolleté Cream and Regenerating Body Cream
  • Weekly use of Firming Mask
  • Seasonal use of Season use of Renewing Night Conditioner and Regenerating Intensive Treatment or Intensive Treatment for Menopausal Skin

Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Glycerin, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Algin, Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Leaf Extract, Honey (Mel), Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Citral, Sucrose Laurate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum.

Buy on Amazon*
Deisy V.
I unfortunately did not enjoy this serum, it did make my skin look nice in th a.m. here is the deal breaker why I'm giving it a 3/5 star....the smell! Dear lord I hate it! I am not those people that cares about scents on my products because my skin takes them very well. My issue is that the next day the darn smell still around! Ugh!!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Love this serum!
It's clear with a sort of gel base but does not dry like a gel serum would (tacky/sticky). It has a lemony citrus scent that is lovely and refreshing. A little goes a very long way and be careful with the pump. One pump is usually too much so I use a half pump for my entire face. After one week I noticed a drastic improvement in the texture of my skin. It was more soft and supple than ever! Paired with my moisturizer, I've had no issues during this long cold winter. Def a great regimen for dry skin.
Natalie B.
Costa Mesa, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.