Dr Hauschka Regenerating Body Moisturiser 150ml

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Dr Hauschka's regenerating body moisturiser will help to firm and soften mature skin. Use one of the brand's cleansers or exfoliators as part of your pre-skincare regime. 150ML.

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Hauschka Regenerating Body Moisturiser 150ml!
Mustang, OK
This product is so cool I definitely would recommend using again. It’s worth it. I use every day
Miami
Just love your regenerating body lotion Use it everyday. Really like this product. It penetrates well and moisturizes with one application. Not too greasy...just right.
Edmond
I loved this product. I will definitely be ordering this again. It made my skin feel soft and better then other products.
Summerville, SC
Buenísima crema para hidratar , es buena para todo tipo de piel! La recomiendo mucho es buena
This product is so good. You can never start using products like this too early. My skin felt so refreshed and soft n Revitalized. It is a great product. Highly recommended this product. Give it a try. 😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Abilene
Tried this when my hands get dry and crackly and it helps so much! Definitely recommend for dry chapped skin
This product is so awesome I love how it makes me feel refreshed. It is not harsh and doesn’t have too strong of a smell. I use this after I shower and it really makes me feel refreshed! Would definitely recommend
Clovis
I love using this during the dry winter seasons! Not only does it really hydrate your skin but it gives it that soft boosting feel. I like to apply religiously throughout the day, but only because I really do enjoy the product.
Portland
It is aweeeeeeeeeet! I recommend to everyone. Long lasting! And it smells great! Improve it? Nah it’s perfect the way it is. Gentle and not harsh like all of their products, it works great!

Looking for your answer?