Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
A light daily moisturizer for healthy, toned skin. Quince Day Cream refreshes and protects normal to slightly dry skin while supporting moisture content.
Quince wax forms a light, breathable protective layer to maintain moisture balance. Quince seed extract with jojoba, apricot and avocado oils firms the skin.
Skin Condition: For normal skin.
- Recommended as a daily moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin. Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply evenly to face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion. In general, a pea-sized amount offers enough product. For maximum benefit, apply while skin is still moist from toner
- Protect against light and heat
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions
- In the evening after cleansing, tone with Facial Toner then apply Night Serum as your final step
- For deeper, nourishing care, we recommend weekly applications of Revitalizing Mask
Water (Aqua), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Pyrus Cydonia Peel/Fruit Wax, Lysolecithin, Bentonite, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Xanthan Gum.see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
I'm partial to the rose under-eye cream, as well as their baby care line.Their hand creams are miracle workers, and i have -very- dry hands, due to washing them ten million times a day.
I'm spending this winter in London, and while it's not the coldest place in the world, it's still a great deal wetter and windier than Los Angeles, where I'm from. After about a week in my skin because dry and flaky; my usual moisturizer, a few drops of argan oil, wasn't cutting it. Several weeks ago I received this as a gift from my boyfriend's mother and it's saved my skin. It leaves my skin moisturized without feeling greasy and works well with my other serums, treatments, and sunscreen. I'll definitely be purchasing this for myself once I run out.