BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Dr. Hauschka oil-free night care allows skin to breathe freely while supporting its natural renewal processes. Night Serum is essential nighttime skin care that revitalizes and helps the skin rediscover its natural balance. The result is a fresh, radiant complexion by morning.

Formulation:

The wonderfully fragrant formulation with apple fruit hydrosol and apple blossom extract supports the skin’s natural rhythms and essential nighttime work. Witch hazel extract tones.

Skin condition: For all skin conditions.

Usage:

After cleansing and toning in the evenings, apply a pea-sized drop of Night Serum in a thin layer to the face, neck and, if desired, décolleté.

In the morning, we recommend using Dr. Hauschka Day Care products, which protect and help the skin to retain the strength it built up during the night.

Protect against light and heat.

To first open Night Serum:

Night Serum has a unique cap that allows the product to stay fresh without the use of artificial preservatives.

• Do not unscrew cap when opening product for the first time. Twist cap clockwise to tighten as if closing. Only tighten until the cap stops. This will break the cap's seal
  • Twist cap off in a counter-clockwise motion
  • Squeeze out a pea-sized amount of Night Serum

For best use, store Night Serum in a horizontal position.

Note:

Always hold the tube gently so you will only squeeze out the proper amount of Night Serum needed. Holding the tube too firmly or squeezing the tube too hard will result in the release of more product than is needed and may cause the tube to leak product.

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

If you are new to oil-free night care and your skin is used to an oil-based cream at night, if needed at night, cleanse then apply a pea-sized amount of a Dr. Hauschka mask for 20 minutes. Gently wipe clean with a damp wash cloth, then tone and apply Night Serum. Within a week, your skin will adjust to oil-free night care and the mask will no longer be needed.
For advanced care seasonally and as needed, add Renewing Night Conditioner or Sensitive Care Conditioner to your night care regimen. This will replace your toner and Night Serum.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Hectorite, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum.

Hannah D.
Review for: 0.8 fl oz more...
Dr. H skin care is pretty pricey, I only purchased this because I was curious and it was on sale. I love how clean the brand is and the ingredients they use. I have been using this serum for 3 months now and can tell instantly when I wake up if I have used it or not. I recommend it, but part of me thinks it’s too pricey.
Joanne S.
Review for: Dr Hauschka Night Serum 25ml more...
I wanted to love this. This clogged my pores and I would wake up with 3-4 new pimples every night I used this. I tested it 3 times. After the first break out, I stopped using it for a week. Then once I had cleared up for a couple of days, I tried it again and woke up with 3-4 new pimples. I did it again, because the third time's a charm, right? Same results. It's a good product, just not right for my skin.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Dr Hauschka Night Serum 25ml more...
I've been using the Night Serum for a week and can already see a difference in my skin. I use the serum at bedtime after washing and toning my skin with Dr. Hauschka's Clarifying Toner. This serum isn't greasy or heavy at all and gives my face just the right amount of moisture. I wake up with a renewed glow!
Olivia B.
Norwich
Review for: 0.8 fl oz more...
I like how it makes the skin feel tight after application, I can’t give much of a review since serums are more suited for mature skin for repair, however I felt that I had less areas of dryness and my skin felt very clean and fresh the next morning.
Jodie R.
Review for: Dr Hauschka Night Serum 25ml more...
Good Produxt but there is definitely some better ones on the market and the price is much lower too