BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Melissa Day Cream calms while helping skin discover its natural balance. The melissa (lemon balm) plant has a centred structure that guides skin to a balanced state. Oily shine is controlled and dry patches are hydrated for a calm, radiant complexion. Melissa Day Cream is the ideal skin care product for sensitive combination skin with a tendency toward dryness, shine and redness.

Formulation: Extracts of melissa, daisy, anthyllis, witch hazel and carrot soothe and balance. Tapioca starch provides an even, matte appearance.

Skin condition: For combination skin.

Usage:

Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply evenly to face and neck, including décolleté, if desired. Melissa Day Cream makes an ideal base for make-up. In the evening after cleansing and toning, we recommend applying a Dr. Hauschka Serum for daily, oil-free night care. For advanced care, Renewing Night Conditioner or Sensitive Care Conditioner may be used for a 28-day period several times a year.

Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citral*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Hectorite, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).

JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
Not my favorite day cream, but definitely my second favorite.  It absorbs well but after. Long Day the residue sweats off and sometimes bothers my eyes for some reason.  I experience this with every other facial lotion as well so this is nothing new to me (and no, I’m not putting the stuff in or near my eyes).  The only product that ever worked effectively for me that does NOT do this is Natura Bisse but it’s so stinkin’ expensive!  This is great for combo skin and has great healing qualities especially in the winter months if you can’t do something too oily but need something nourishing as well.
J T.
Rochester
Whenever I use Melissa Day Cream, I get complimented on how nice my skin looks. I have sensitive/combo skin and I have never had a problem with this moisturizer. It has a great consistency- a true cream, but not too heavy and the smell is absolutely beautiful & unique. I wish that they would change the packaging as they are still using the foil tube because it is pricey and with the packaging you do lose some of the product and there is not a lot to begin with- because of this, I was originally going to rate it a 4/5 but I'm settling with a 5/5 because it is a lovely face cream that not only works and apparently makes your skin look great, but also because I cannot think of any other lotion that is similar to it. It's gentle and calming & I would highly recommend it to others with the caveat to keep in mind that it goes quickly and does not last long for the money you pay. Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream
Rajaâ E.
Chelsea, MA
It was certainly moisturizing but I did not see any major difference in my skin. if you actually have oily skin, you might want to stay away from this. it's also a bit pricey for such a small amount that's given, I think I went through it in a month? again,  this is where expensive products went wrong.
HG E.
Lowell
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT! My mom loved them so I decided to try it. My scars on my face were pretty bad and they slowly started to disappear. I need make up less and less when I use it. My skin is very sensitive and it's never made me breakout. It's only helped clear my acne and prevent it from coming back. It's nice and light and you can't really feel it on your face. I put it on when I'm done washing my face in the morning and night and works as a good primer for makeup! No need to wash it off seeing it as a cream. Love love love. I buy again every time mine runs out.
Leeann G.
Salem, OR
This is by far my favorite of favorites when it comes to day creams. Even better is that it works with your natural PH levels. If I could afford to always use this product, I would. Highly recommended using this product. Along with any other products from this line. They go above and beyond. Also they are all natural.
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
Escribí a la pagina y me mandaron una muestra de este producto gratis de 1.5 ml y dos cremas más, esta se utiliza en el rostro como prebase y debo decir que me gustó bastante ya que hidrato mi piel y la dejo muy suave a lo largo del día sin causar que se pusiera más grasosa !!
Renee D.
Ann Arbor, MI
I had a little trouble/reaction with the Melissa day cream. I liked the cream and the way it made my face feel, but after a few days I noticed that I was getting very read and bumpy around my nose and my chin. We determined it was the peanut oil in the product. I had to quit using it. I have since learned to pay very close attention to ingredients.
Quilaztli V.
Los Angeles, CA
A little bit goes a long way, so moisturizing and leave skin super soft. It's pricey but we'll worth it! Been using for years.
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
This cream was light but yet rich enough to moisturize all day. I did not need to reapply and it was not greasy
member-06439
I love this cream. It’s a perfect base to start under your makeup routine. It’s also perfect for those days that you’re not wearing any makeup. I’m a huge fan of Dr. H’s products (as you can tell from my profile 😁), so just about any of their product will get five ⭐️’s !!!
Amanda K.
Does this cream have a scent to it?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal este producto?
beth b.
Spring Hill, FL
I have extremely sensitive skin. Is this good for that? Does it contain any sunscreen. What consistency is it. Thick or thin? Easy to apply?