BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Moisturizing and protective, Lip Care Stick nurtures dry, chapped lips, soothing, softening and nourishing even the most sensitive lips. Provides a soft, silky shine.

Formulation: Unlike conventional lip care products, this formulation promotes healthy lips without causing dependency. Candellila and carnauba waxes and sweet almond and apricot kernel oils seal in moisture to soften and smooth dry lips. Antioxidant shea butter with rose petal, rose hip, anthyllis and carrot extracts fortify, soothe and soften.

Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good lip balm, my lips are having a really hard moment right now with this weather, the are dry and broken. I’m so happy that I found this one, i like the smells so fresh, I recommend this my lips feel very moist.
Sonia L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to lip balm everyday! Can't live without this product. It's so moisturizing and heals your lips. Great for dry, cracked lips, but also everyday under some other moisturizing lip balm or stain. Well worth the price. I feel safe using this product, not many chemicals.
Jordan M.
This stuff has a little bit of a chemically smell that bothers me a little bit but other than that it is really good. It gives my lips a good moisturization and doesn't leave a gross film on the lips.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
This chap stick is one of my favorites! The formula is so silky and smooth, it glides right on and leaves my lips feeling soft and super hydrated for hours!! Chapped lips are the worse, and thanks to this lip care product, I no longer have to worry about it!
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, and coincidentally, so does my 8yr old son! It has a pleasing scent and definitely keeps my lips moist, protected and feeling great! The color threw me off a bit, but it doesn't seem to tint my lips! I like this product and would recommend it over drugstore brands!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto hace magia lo recomiendo 100%, antes de comenzar a usarlo tenía los labios súper resecos y se me partían mucho pero después de usarlo están muuuy diferentes y además de eso tiene un sabor increíble y un olor muy bueno. I love it!!
Julie M.
Austin, TX
This sheer chapstick feels amazing. It glides over your lips and keeps your lips feeling soft for hours. Very soothing! I've purchased this multiple times for myself and as little gifts for friends and it's always well-received.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
This product is amazing. I recently burned my lips and it helped drastically. It was long lasting. Easy to apply as well as use. I purchased mine in store. I would recommend this product to anyone who has lip issues every now and again!!!
Lizzy G.
I get really chapped lips and this is one of the best. It never dries them out more (some do when they wear off). Also, the taste/smell is very herbal and nice. This is an expensive product, but worth it.
Sheryl S.
This is my 3 season lip product. I have gone through countless tubes since I started using it 12 years ago. It is a beautiful high quality product that really protects your lips. I move to the potted lip protector in the winter. A must try!!!
Alexandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super chapped lips - will this help!?!?!
Stacey O.
Montgomery, AL
I have very chapped lips does this really work?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Have you ever use this product before?
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am suffering terrible with cracked and dry winter lip. How is this product? Are you finding it helpful? How often do you apply?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How moisturizing is this? Does it have any scent?