Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick uploaded by Charlie A.Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick uploaded by Stephany M.

BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Moisturizing and protective, Lip Care Stick nurtures dry, chapped lips, soothing, softening and nourishing even the most sensitive lips. Provides a soft, silky shine.

Formulation: Unlike conventional lip care products, this formulation promotes healthy lips without causing dependency. Candellila and carnauba waxes and sweet almond and apricot kernel oils seal in moisture to soften and smooth dry lips. Antioxidant shea butter with rose petal, rose hip, anthyllis and carrot extracts fortify, soothe and soften.

Usage:

• Apply directly to the lips as needed throughout the day.
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• Use as a lip gloss over Dr. Hauschka Lipsticks or Lipstick Novum
  • Apply over Lip Balm for extra-protective care

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Eugenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Lecithin.

Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick
  • "This is a great lip care stick esp. if you have chapped lips. I use this on a daily bases." in 9 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing!! I wear lipstick a lot and i tend to chew at my lips so they are always dry and sore!! Lip care helps a ton with repairing and moisturizing them!" in 3 reviews
Maria F.
Honeslty.. I found the solution to my dry chapped lips. I began using this product when I went to Spain a month and a half ago. From there on, I use this lip care everyday all day. I reapply with out a problem. It is very easy to apply and the size is perfect. I will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone in search of a lip care stick. You can purchase on the Dr. Hauschka website for $15.00 or on amazon for $13.45.
Charlie A.
I got this lip care stick in my Whole Foods beauty bag. I was hesitant based on the smell at first, but I grew to like it after a day or so. It smells like medicine if that makes sense. It's very moisturizing and I only need to apply it a couple times a day . Has lasting moisture
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
This is such a good lip balm, my lips are having a really hard moment right now with this weather, the are dry and broken. I’m so happy that I found this one, i like the smells so fresh, I recommend this my lips feel very moist.
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
My absolute new favorite lip care product. My lips had been dry and peeling. With just one day of using this they are soft and supple again. No fragrance or flavor. Perfect, effective lip care. Excellent ingredients. Highly recommend.
Sonia L.
My go to lip balm everyday! Can't live without this product. It's so moisturizing and heals your lips. Great for dry, cracked lips, but also everyday under some other moisturizing lip balm or stain. Well worth the price. I feel safe using this product, not many chemicals.
Jordan M.
This stuff has a little bit of a chemically smell that bothers me a little bit but other than that it is really good. It gives my lips a good moisturization and doesn't leave a gross film on the lips.
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
I love this, and coincidentally, so does my 8yr old son! It has a pleasing scent and definitely keeps my lips moist, protected and feeling great! The color threw me off a bit, but it doesn't seem to tint my lips! I like this product and would recommend it over drugstore brands!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Este producto hace magia lo recomiendo 100%, antes de comenzar a usarlo tenía los labios súper resecos y se me partían mucho pero después de usarlo están muuuy diferentes y además de eso tiene un sabor increíble y un olor muy bueno. I love it!!
Julie M.
Austin, TX
This sheer chapstick feels amazing. It glides over your lips and keeps your lips feeling soft for hours. Very soothing! I've purchased this multiple times for myself and as little gifts for friends and it's always well-received.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
This product is amazing. I recently burned my lips and it helped drastically. It was long lasting. Easy to apply as well as use. I purchased mine in store. I would recommend this product to anyone who has lip issues every now and again!!!
Alexandra S.
I have super chapped lips - will this help!?!?!
Stacey O.
Montgomery, AL
I have very chapped lips does this really work?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Have you ever use this product before?
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
I am suffering terrible with cracked and dry winter lip. How is this product? Are you finding it helpful? How often do you apply?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How moisturizing is this? Does it have any scent?