BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Lip Balm offers intensive, soothing care for dry, chapped lips. This rich balm promotes skin renewal and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles while moisturizing, softening and providing a translucent shine.

Formulation: Pure silk powder with extracts of carrot, anthyllis, calendula and St. John's wort soothe and fortify lips. Nurturing jojoba and apricot kernel oils soften and renew lips. Beeswax and cocoa butter protect and soothe chapped lips.

Usage:

• Apply a small amount to lips as needed. To reduce premature wrinkling, apply around entire mouth area. The lips are composed of mucous membranes so will benefit from nighttime application.
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips: For touch-ups and extra protection use Lip Care Stick throughout the day.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Silk (Serica) Powder, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Winter Beware!!! This is THE product I have used for those winter months when lips are dry cracked and painful. The most moisture and pleasant feeling. Go to sleep with this on and you will wake up with soft kissable lips. 12 years loyal!!!!!!" in 6 reviews
Maria G.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Balm, .15 fl oz more...
When I found the Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick, I found the solution to my dry chapped lips. Since it worked miracles on my dry lips I decided to buy the balm for my morning and night time routine. I began using this product when I went to Spain a month and a half ago. From there on, I use this lip care balm every morning and night. I will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone in search of a lip care balm. You can buy at the Dr. Hauschka website for $17.00 or on amazon $13.49 .
Kristine P.
Review for: 4.5Ml more...
I love this product. I love Dr. Hauschka brands all together. Very effective. I usually use this before I go to bed and whenever I’m prepping my lips for my make up routine. Super moisturizing and works well that my husband actually loves this stuff too!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Balm, .15 fl oz more...
I have chronic dry lips due to an autoimmune disease and this lip balm is wonderful. Although I love Blistex, I get concerned about the ingredients which are rumored to be carcinogenic. This balm, although very pricey, is more natural. I do notice also that I don't have to keep reapplying.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Balm, .15 fl oz more...
My winter and sometimes before bed product. Once I tried this over ten years ago I knew I found my go to product. I am a product junkie but I have never found anything that holds a candle to this product!
Destiny J.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Lip Balm, .15 fl oz more...
I actually have never tried this before but what I've heard about it is all good things. Wear this at night or even during the day . it helps great with dry lips .
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
I always have very chapped lips and this is a life saver. I rather use it before bed than during the day kinda thick
Kennedy H.
Perfect product for the winter months. It's gets really cold and windy in Kentucky so this lip balm is essential.
Korina W.
Eye, Peterborough
Super thick nourishing balm guaranteed to soothe and repair cracked, dry and flaky lips. Feels great the minute you put it on. Lasts ages so excellent value for money - would recommend this as my top pick for anyone struggling with sore lips or wanting a super soft pout.
Ivana G.
Favourite lip balm ever! My lips tend to get really dry, especially in the winter and this has been my saving grace. It contains only organic ingredients and does an amazing job of smoothing out your lips. I even use this on my kids cheeks in the winter as they tend to get really dry. It is that safe! It is pricey, (about $21) but well worth it!