BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Awaken your body and mind with vitalizing care. Lemon Lemongrass Vitalizing Body Oil fortifies and firms the skin while the uplifting, refreshing scent of lemon peel and lemongrass extracts invigorate. Ideal for a firming, toning massage.

Formulation:

Lemongrass, mistletoe, field horsetail and lemon peel are combined with sunflower oil, then carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods to allow the properties of the nurturing plants to be transferred to the oil.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Coumarin*.

Alyssa L.
I got my first facial last month and she only used these products and this specific one smelled so amazing! It was relaxing and made my skin so soft! The scent lingered all day! I still have a sample she gave me and I use it every once in a while just for the smell alone.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Once again great company a little bit more expensive, but if you love lotions or even oils this is another go to company for me. Look them up online see everything. You will be buying products really fast. My skin says ty every time I use one of their products.
Kaneshia H.
Washington, DC
I have very dark skin so it is important for me to keep my skin looking great especially during the summer months. A product like this keeps my skin feeling great. At first I had my doubts but I am pretty sure I will be buying this again
Alla D.
Los Angeles, CA
The only reason for 4 stars is a price. They have amazing products but very pricey. Products are great for your skin, your health and environmental friendly. Just not wallet friendly
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I can't I don't buy this too often I use it right after I shower I love the smell of it smells heavenly and a little and it makes my skin not only feel bad that smell good all day I try to use it very sparingly I wish I could try more things from
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I don't know about most people !! But I LOVE the smell of lemon grass !! I feel like you get a lot of oil for the amount of cost !! I really like this oil .. very moisturizing but not too much of a greasy feeling .. my dry skin soaks it right up !!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This stuff smells so good. It leaves your skin super soft and fully absorbs so you don't feel greasey. It also lasts a long time, you don't have to reapply. Once a day works well.
Alexis B.
Southport, FL
Holy cow I love this product so much! This has changed my skin care routine so much! Every time this product is used on my skin my skin is so soft and it feels so nice and hydrated !
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
good product would maybe use the product again, its light and feels good on the skin. this is my first time with the product
Taeshana A.
Amazing product! Smells great. Excellent quality oil. Dr. Hauschka Lemon Lemongrass Vitalizing Body Oil