BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream combines the soothing scent of lavender with the velvety warmth of sandalwood to settle the mind and instill a sense of comfort and peace.

Formulation:

Extracts of melissa and wood sorrel balance skin while precious oils from macadamia nut, apricot kernel and avocado fortify the skin. Quince seed extract, sunflower and olive oils replenish for smooth, supple and protected skin.

Usage:

• Apply evenly and massage into skin
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

To seal moisture into your skin, apply Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil over the moisturizer.

For a calming, holistic bath, we recommend:

• Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence
  • Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Wash

Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oxalis Acetosella Extract, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fusanus Soicatus Wood Oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Citral, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hectorite, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum.

Dr. Hauschka Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream
  • "I love the Dr. Hauchka Skin Care line and especially The Dr. Hauchka Skin care almond oil with St. John's word. It is an amazingly soothing oil. The Almond oil feels so wonderful on my sensitive skin and it is so soothing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple, not dry and tender." in 6 reviews
Katie A.
Stamford , CT
This body cream is an absolute dream, if you love the smell of lavender as much as I do then you will already fall in love with this product. In addition to the smell, it does such a nice job of moisturizing my dry skin during the winter months. 10/10!
Valerie A.
Corona, CA
I love using this product after a night shower because the lavender is very soothing and relaxing. The price is a little high but the feel and scent of the formula are highly recommendable.
Samantha J.
Richland, WA
This is the best scent for me and my skin. I love the moisture, the relaxation and the smell of all smells. Although it is literally one to use just before bed, its definetly a good one after a long day and a warm bath.
abby l.
Very good product! I highly recommend, it has great quality and it's worth the price that it's listed. I use this daily or once every 2 days. It's really gentle on the skin! This product will surly be a repurchase!
Lily D.
Davis, CA
This smells great. I use it after I shower. I have combo skin but my skin is typically on the drier side. This would be good for those who have dry to combo skin.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I'm NOT one to give 5*'s to just ANY ll, unless I feel it's deserving& then some. When I came across Dr. Hauschka's lavender sandalwood calming body cream u absolutely fell in love. I now REFUSE to be without it& I'm always ordering more long before it's needed just to be sure I don't run out!­čśŐ I recommend this product to anyone who lives Dr Hauschka's line of skin care. Her line of facial care products are fantastic. They might be considered on the"pricey" side of skin care but I can tell u this: ITS WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!
U won't be disappointed if u give this product a try, I Promise! U can thank me later­čśŐ­čśś!!
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I got this for my aunt who loves the smell of lavender. She loved it. The lotion is very soothing and fresh smelling. Dr. Hauschka Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream
Manar S.
Astoria, NY
I love this product its amazing and it woks perfectly for me. Plus its scent is amazing and is to die for. I use it every time i take a warm bath, i like to use it once a week. Sometimes it makes my body feel like theres a layer on to.but in 1 minute that feeling goes away. i would definitely buy it again.
Patricia D.
Trust me this is the best body/hand cream ever!
I love this product. I have very sensitive hands and this newer product is the best at soothing and caring for my hands, feet or entire body. It is a heavier cream than the Dr. H body milks--the body milks have an easier application on the body. The scent is heavenly and very relaxing at night when you want to sleep.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
I highly recommend this product. It calms and hydrates the skin. It is not greasy and absorbs well. It's good for dry to combination skin types.  I'm also a huge lavender and sandalwood fan, so the scent is a bonus for me. But the scent is quite strong and this may not be good for people sensitives to fragrances.