Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersDr. Hauschka Skin Care
Dr Hauschka Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream

Dr. Hauschka Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream combines the soothing scent of lavender with the velvety warmth of sandalwood to settle the mind and instill a sense of comfort and peace.

Formulation:

Extracts of melissa and wood sorrel balance skin while precious oils from macadamia nut, apricot kernel and avocado fortify the skin. Quince seed extract, sunflower and olive oils replenish for smooth, supple and protected skin.

Usage:

• Apply evenly and massage into skin
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Vegan
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

To seal moisture into your skin, apply Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil over the moisturizer.

For a calming, holistic bath, we recommend:

• Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence
  • Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Wash

Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oxalis Acetosella Extract, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fusanus Soicatus Wood Oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Citral, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hectorite, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Hauschka Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...is an amazingly soothing oil. The Almond oil feels so wonderful on my sensitive skin and it is so soothing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple, not dry and tender.in reviews
Laura R.
I’m a sucker for good smells. This body cream does exactly what it says, it calms you down. I apply this after a shower, and it keeps my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
Samantha J.
This is the best scent for me and my skin. I love the moisture, the relaxation and the smell of all smells. Although it is literally one to use just before bed, its definetly a good one after a long day and a warm bath.
lara M.
I love this body cream, I used 2 and I feel in love! I need to buy more of these. But it's incredible
Fatima M.
Concord, CA
Smells great and works wonder on the skin, the pricing was a bit decent but loved the results
Lily D.
Davis, CA
This smells great. I use it after I shower. I have combo skin but my skin is typically on the drier side. This would be good for those who have dry to combo skin.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I'm NOT one to give 5*'s to just ANY ll, unless I feel it's deserving& then some. When I came across Dr. Hauschka's lavender sandalwood calming body cream u absolutely fell in love. I now REFUSE to be without it& I'm always ordering more long before it's needed just to be sure I don't run out!😊 I recommend this product to anyone who lives Dr Hauschka's line of skin care. Her line of facial care products are fantastic. They might be considered on the"pricey" side of skin care but I can tell u this: ITS WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!! U won't be disappointed if u give this product a try, I Promise! U can thank me later😊😘!!
Manar S.
I love this product its amazing and it woks perfectly for me. Plus its scent is amazing and is to die for. I use it every time i take a warm bath, i like to use it once a week. Sometimes it makes my body feel like theres a layer on to.but in 1 minute that feeling goes away. i would definitely buy it again.
Valerie A.
Corona, CA
I love using this product after a night shower because the lavender is very soothing and relaxing. The price is a little high but the feel and scent of the formula are highly recommendable.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product it smells great and makes my skin feel so wonderful. I love it
Elizabeth O.
Love Dr. Haushka. this product works wonders for my dry skin and i love how long it lasts in the bottle. It's not too pricy and it keeps your skin so moisturized. I got mine online!

Looking for your answer?